Genital Warts affecting dating and everything else?
Hey there,

Today I am going to see my gyno doctor because I am fairly certain I have genital warts. There are a couple of bumps that don't vary in color from my vagina on the right inside of the cervix/party inside and behind the lips. They don't hurt but I can feel them. I also had excess discharge just from that part of my vagina. Also, the other day I was self-examining and accidentally pulled off some small warts (I assume) and the skin easily bleed. These are signs from what I read.

Assuming I am right and this is the case, I would like some advice on the matter. Honestly, I am pretty scared because I don't know how having GW will affect my dating life (I haven't dated since I self-diagnosed). I read that the virus generally "clears" the body after 1-2 years in most people, meaning warts don't often recur and that after 6-8 months of no warts, you aren't contagious.

I am not sure how to handle the situation currently. I am not sure how serious STD an this is, but I am worried and have no one to tell. So any and all advice from personal experiences would be very helpful.

Thanks, I appreciate the time.
At this point you need to be seen and get a proper diagnosis. also get your discharge tested too.

did you receive your gardasil shot series yet?

grace