Genital Warts
I recently find out that my roommate have genital warts.
Is possible transmision with this scenario:
Sometimes when I am alone,  I mastrubate when watch some clips on net, probably my roomate do same thing.
We share same computer in room.
If he mastrubate and use mouse/keyboard and after 1-2h I do same thing is possible to catch genital warts from that?

Hi!
No, HPV transmission is not possible through sharing things in a room. However, yes, it is always advisable to wash your hands after masturbation just for hygiene purpose since you both share some things. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.