Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Genital warts ! white spots !

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Genital warts ! white spots !

hello everyone,

few weeks ago I had unprotected sex and then I got discharge. After using Antibiotics (doxycycline 100mg capsules) and a injection, my discharge problem have solved.

Now I see some white spots in the corner of my lips. my friend told me I had them before but not as much as now.
In the other hand, I have a genital warts and some spots on my penis. But I have this wart since I was child (maybe more than 15 years ago). few days ago I realized that there are more warts about 4-5 .

Do you think this is normal or I got a dangerous problem ? Is it HPV ? HIV ? :(

please reply back my post.

Thank you

The white spots can be due to clogged pores or angular cheilitis, but since you had unprotected intercourse, hence it makes sense to get all STD’s including HIV ruled out. The discharge that you had could have been due to Chlamydia. HIV testing is done with a blood test and is done in full confidentiality. The blood is first tested by ELISA test which is a screening test which looks for antibodies in the blood.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations, and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Dear Doctor,

Thank you for replying my post. just inform you that they are something under the skin and very tiny. must to focus to see them, but I still have. Now I don't have problem about discharge and pretty fine. In some web sites they talk about "sebaceous prominence" .
In other hand, in one web site, they said use vinegar. I used and seems they show themselves little bit more !

what can it be Doctor ?

Thank you
These can be clogged pores or folliculitis skin. You should keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Dear Doctor,

If you remember, I have talked about something tiny under my skin. After these few days, I realized that they are slowly disappearances . Maybe because of using vinegar> seems they are drying a level of skin !

In other hand, I have something look like {maybe} Genital warts since I know myself. I mean I have it since I was child but it was just 1. Now I see it is more than 5-6 and small.

I found a photo on internet, it is look like this >
http://s3.amazonaws.com/f01.justanswer.com/JACUSTOMERc55ylsmh/2011-11-14_215046_pic.jpg

Is it dangerous Doctor ?
Can it be a Genital warts and non treatable ?

I'm just 26 years old and I had/have some problems about prostate. About 10 years ago a doctor realized I have infection of prostate and he did cystoscopy for me and then just gave me a Natural liquid medicine. after many years I had no any problem since that sex and discharge.
Now one doctor gave me doxcycline 100m 2 times per day and Metronidazole 250m 3 times after food. I think maybe he believes my prostate got infection again !

But I worry about that meaty more, b cuz It was just 1.
And I'm sorry to take your time to help me, b cuz I'm not in my own country right now.

Please give me some advice and help.
Thank you so much.