Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Genital warts and oral sex

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Genital warts and oral sex

Hi guys, real simple.
Can i get genital warts on my penis from receiving a BJ (oral sex)?
I found this on Wikipedia. Hope it's helpful! (Last sentence is what you're looking for)

Genital warts often occur in clusters and can be very tiny or can spread into large masses in the genital or penis area. In other cases they look like small stalks. In women they occur on the outside and inside of the vagina, on the opening (cervix) to the womb (uterus), or around (or inside) the anus. They are approximately as prevalent in men but the symptoms may be less obvious. When present, they usually are seen on the tip of the penis. They also may be found on the shaft of the penis, on the scrotum, or around (or inside) the anus. Rarely, genital warts also can develop in the mouth or throat of a person who has had oral sex with an infected person.
I think so if the person had warts in her mouth, though the chances of that are very very rare so you shouldn't worry.