Genital warts vs. Fibroepithelial polyp
About 3 monthes before s probability of genital wart happend to me,after 2 minthes i went to doc and he checked me and not sure about wart or not,so he take a biopsy from my skin and I had got my pathology result,it says; benign fibroepithelial polyp had found in my skin...so i can not find that appeard from warts or not,this is my question that:1-in a pathology report how a wart existance reports?!
2- can genital warts make fibroepithelial polyps?!and
3- what my path results says?!

What is diffrence betwen  warts and fibroepithelial in pathology report?!
Any response?!:(
1. Generally by finding typical features in cells affected by HPV - such as koilocytosis. If your report doesn't state this, then according to that sample no evidence of HPV infection could be found.
2. Fibroepitheliial polyps are entirely distinguished from lesions caused by HPV. For examples, in these polyps - koilocytosis (atypical changes in the nucleus membranes) is ABSENT while can be found in HPV lesions. Another example- in HPV lesions such as those caused by HPV-6 and HPV-11 a "finger-like" pattern can be found while absent in fibroepithilal polyps. As to your question, since HPV lesions are caused by infection in the epithelial basal layer while the polyp is derived from the stroma (layers below that level, not affected by the HPV) - there is NO direct link between those two types of lesions. Currently, it's not clearly known if HPV infection can also cause fibroepithelial polyps. There is a conflicting data from different researches, and those who supported it showed only a very weak evidence. Fibroepithelial polyps are known to be a SUPER COMMON finding generally thought to be caused by some chronic and/or relapsing irritation of the tisse - leading to some kind of hyperplasia along with a natural immune system response. Since this is a very common finding, and HPV lesions are also quite common - the possibiliyy of coincidence is very likely.
3. I have no the entire original report. However, ypu should consult with your helath service provider. Generally speaking, fibroepithelial polyps by themselves are normal condition, not harmful or potentially being so. You might still want to treat it for cosmetic/psychological reasons. Those are the very rare cases when it gets to big dimensions (more than ~1-2 cm in diameter) wehn can distrupt normal function and/or hygene of the area affected.

Sources: am a nursing student.