Genital warts
I think my partner may have genital warts.
A month ago I noticed he has 3 very tiny shiny papules about an inch away from his public area. There are only 3 and there has been no change since I first noticed them (size or colour) and there is about half a cm between each of them, there are no tiny bumps anywhere else on him at all, could these be warts or something else?
Could be warts or could be something else. He should be checked out by a dermatologist. You should get tested by a GYN or clinic for HPV irregardless of his diagnosis. And if you are 26 or younger, get the vaccine.
It can be folliculitis, cyst or genital wart(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
the vaccine can be found in the Philippines? i am so worried regarding the anal warts i suffered for almost a year until now what should i do to get rid of it please help :(