Getting a Visa and bill of good health with HPV
I hope someone may have some experience with this and can offer some insight. I found out a few months ago that I have low risk HPV. So far I haven't let this be a huge deal, and I've been honest and straight forward with my partners. Here's my problem, I got my dream job in Greece. One of the things I need for the Greek Visa is a letter of good health stating I have no contagious diseases and am in good health. Unfortunately they do not define either of these terms. I don't consider HPV incredibly dangerous, but would this disqualify me from getting a letter of good health? I have an appointment on Thursday with a new doctor and I have no idea how to handle this. I have gotten the HPV vaccine, to prevent catching newer strains but unfortunately I still have one small wart that just won't go away. I am not a proponent of lying - but I really don't want something that is between me and my partner to disqualify me from doing my job well, in a place I love. Does anyone know what constitutes good health? Have experience with Visa clearance and STDs? Should I be straightforward about my HPV?

-In total need of advice  
My advice is to educate yourself about hpv by reading articles from very reliable sources.  I am not an expert about hpv, but I believe the majority of the population (75%?) has one form of it or another. It's a common virus found on surfaces, etc. I am not sure what strain you have and why you are getting warts from it. I had hpv, and I just had a pap smear, and I don't have it anymore. I improved my diet through nutrition and whole food supplements, and it cleared up. I don't think this will interfere with anything regarding a letter. That is probably only for serious contagious diseases, so my opinion is that you have nothing to worry about regarding that. Just ask your Doctor what that is referring to if you want to know. The point is to improve your own health, so that the hpv that you have can hopefully clear up. My advice is to read a real good book about nutrition.
I agree with anna. Best of luck!