Growth coming out of anus
I just recently noticed more discomfort today with an abnormal growth happing within my anus. A year ago this bump underneath the skin was noticed just within my anus.  But today i noticed some discomfort just walking around and doing daily activities and realized this bump has gotten quite a bit larger and is protuding out from inside the anus.  I don't know if it's swollen today and is causing a little more awkwardness than normal.  I'm not feeling pain as of now, but the fact that there's a bump coming out of the anus and can feel it rubbing around as i walk today.

I looked in the mirror and noticed that i can see the bump easier now and there there's a blood vein visible on the outside of the bump.  It can't be a pimple or cold sore.

Any thoughts?  Im fixing to make an appointment to see a proctologist first thing monday since it seems like this can't be avoided anymore.
You don't think it is a hemorrhoid?
Sounds a lot like a hemmorrhoid to me. These are common and considered to be a vein problem.