Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
HPV???

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

HPV???

I have notice that I have one light spot on my upper inner thigh, It is not exactly where my ball sack grows out of my body but rather  it is more on my thigh almost at the same level at which my ball sack hangs next to my thigh. I am worried that this can be a genital wart. My question is it possible to have a wart on your upper thigh??? Sorry for the graphic language and for the poor grammar . Help is this something to worry about???
Yes, warts can grow on thighs. All genital skin is possible. Have a dermotologist look at it to confirm what it is.
Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person.
Exactly what it is can be confirmed only after examination and biopsy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.