HPV LSIL
I made the "un-wise" decision of having unprotected sex with a friend in January of 2012. I started dating someone else around May of 2012. My partner showed me her results from a pap she receieved earlier in March and shortly after we had unprotected sex. Around June 2012 I developed a single wart on the bottom base of my penis.The wart was skin(peach) colored and looked like a mole. I got tested for a few STD's and the resuts were negative. The doctors said I probably have HPV. I got my wart frozen off and it grew back 3 months later. This time it was dis-colored(dark blue-ish). My girlfriend received a pap knowing my situation, confirming she had LSIL most likely from HPV. The doctor told her to quit cigarettes and come back in a year for another test. I understand LSIL only affects women, but having a wart must mean I have other strads of HPV? So im stuck with a dark dis-colored wart un sure of what to do. I heard I can get tested through an anal culture? Any advice would be apppreciated as I want to do everything I can to help my body get over this and ensure I am healthy
You should have the wart removed and biopsied to confirm the strain number. If HPV, start leading a healthier life. Quit smoking if you are, quit drinking or reduce it a lot, exercise daily, eat healthy, take multi-vitamins and other supplements, reduce stress, get more rest, etc.  This will boost your immune system to fight the virus.  Also avoid sex for at least 6 months after the wart is gone. Wear a condom if you cannot avoid sex because it is proven to help reduce the chances of forming another wart.