HPV LSIL
I made the "un-wise" decision of having unprotected sex with a friend in January of 2012. I started dating someone else around May of 2012. My partner showed me her results from a pap she receieved earlier in March and shortly after we had unprotected sex. Around June 2012 I developed a single wart on the bottom base of my penis.The wart was skin(peach) colored and looked like a mole. I got tested for a few STD's and the resuts were negative. The doctors said I probably have HPV. I got my wart frozen off and it grew back 3 months later. This time it was dis-colored(dark blue-ish). My girlfriend received a pap knowing my situation, confirming she had LSIL most likely from HPV. The doctor told her to quit cigarettes and come back in a year for another test. I understand LSIL only affects women, but having a wart must mean I have other strads of HPV? So im stuck with a dark dis-colored wart un sure of what to do. I heard I can get tested through an anal culture? Any advice would be apppreciated as I want to do everything I can to help my body get over this and ensure I am healthy
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You should have the wart removed and biopsied to confirm the strain number. If HPV, start leading a healthier life. Quit smoking if you are, quit drinking or reduce it a lot, exercise daily, eat healthy, take multi-vitamins and other supplements, reduce stress, get more rest, etc.  This will boost your immune system to fight the virus.  Also avoid sex for at least 6 months after the wart is gone. Wear a condom if you cannot avoid sex because it is proven to help reduce the chances of forming another wart.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
veryworried420