HPV Oral
Hi, I got the HPV Vaccine, and later preformed oral on a girl who apparently had to be scraped because of cancerous cells on her cervix.  A few months went by and I preformed oral on another girl.  My concern is could I have become a carrier and affected the second girl even though I have had the vaccine?
Oral sex on someone does not always lead to getting cancer in the mouth or Oral HPV. The vaccine protects you from the most popular strains of this virus. Unless you know what strain she had, you will not know if you were exposed to the strain that the vaccine provides protection from or some other strain. Since a few months went by the odds of infecting this other girl were lowered more. I would go under the assumption you are not a carrier until someone proves otherwise or you get warts.
Thank you for your reply.  It means a lot that someone took the time to address my concern.  I have talked to a Doctor, a P.A., and an R.N. (all friends) and they assured me not to worry.

Thank you again