Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
HPV Victims, Swinging Between Hopes and Fears !

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

They say its not the end of the world and HPV is common, but to me i can barely make it through the day !

They say "safety and health are two missing grace" i wish you all to be in good health so u wont experiece the depression of being sick of something unfortunatly that has no cure!

First of all, ill be gladly if someone professional can help in my situation, and iam thankful for this website for giving me the apportunity even if i didnt get the help iam looking for.

Iam a guy 27years old, i have recongnized that i have HPV one year ago, it started when i noticed little pops look pinky on the bottom of my penis, i thoughts its like any pop and it will go away, but i was concious and after just one month from noticing these small warts i visited a dermatologist who informed me that i have hpv virus, the hpv 6 or hpv 11, which are the most commonly STD viruses in canada and the US with over 75% of guys who are sexually active.

At first he directed me to a surgery electrical burns, which killed the observed warts but "not the hidden ones under the skin" and then he prescribed for me a cream called "Aldara" which is a cream that boosts the immune system to let it reconize that in this place there is a foreign body, becoz we know that HPV aint a recognizable virus by the immune system, the body doesnt not look at HPV as a virus, becoz its from how i over searched in this year that its something causes the keratin to produce more cells gathering together unlikely on the dermis of the skin. which have origins in the eppedermis. "am trying to explain so i help also my friends that share the same virus so they know, and iam very sorry if iam making it a little longer for any professional supervisor that may take this case, we meant to help after all"
I took aldara after four weeks from the surgery, for about two month, it irritates the layer of my testichles it became red and inflated, so i stopped it and i used fucidine to heal the irritation, then i was afraid for my skin to irritate again so i stoped aldara.

after almost two month i started seeing little warts, near the healed skin from the surgery, they are very little and not the same as the shape of the warts i noticed at first ! they look like same color of the skin but its just a pop up barely recognizable. and then few showed again.

then i searched for treatments and thats why iam posting here, i rid about the salicylic acid, and i was wondering:
1) what is the the best treatment of HPV far know ? is it the compound of Salicylic Acid, or the compound of Aldara??!
and forsure they are effective more than any surgery, becoz as i mentioned above the surgery kills only whats observed by the eye or the magnifier, but may be there were warts under the skin that arent observed and it may show up again, as it happened with me.

2) is it true that when affected by HPV 6 OR 11 and u got treated and u didnt see any wart in 6month that means u are HPV FREE ?

3) After reading my story, id appretiate any given advice that may be i wasnt aware of, it will be very helpful, and i thank you for a life time.

Note: this case is over viewed and proposed to many websites and iam looking for the best answer that will be the best of all.

These are my questions, and a specials thanks from me as from any one who have this case and waits for an answer. thank you very much, wed appreciate any help.

Alex.

That is one theory among some doctors and patients. 6-24 months of no warts and you have cleared the virus and am no longer infectious. Some think you've only made it dormant and it can return years later when your immune system is weakened. Since men cannot be tested, there is no way to confirm you are infectious or not.

Keep a positive attitude, take tons of vitamins, exercise often, stop or reduce drinking, stop smoking cigs if you do, reduce stress, get plenty of rest and eat healthy.  Anything and everything to keep your immune system strong.
Goodevenin'..
I hope my reply find you healthy,,

Thanks alot for the the comment and the reply, i appretiate it, and iam thankful for it very much, but iam wondering if u know or u know someone that knows my first important questions which is:

1) what is the the best treatment of HPV far known ? is it the compound of Salicylic Acid, or the compound of imiquimod??! and ive rid lately about Alternative medicine for treating warts called   "wartamine"   it seems very popular in the US. do u know anyone who have tried it and got good results ??

Thank you,

Alex.