HPV WARTS QUESTION
While broken up with my boyfriend, I had a sexual encounter 11 days ago, and was just diagnosed with HPV Warts today. Could it be from that encounter?

My boyfriend and I are now back together. I had my last encounter with him in July.  He claims he could not have had it, and that he has had 3 partners before me. His last parter was around 2010. Could he possibly have he HPV Virus which causes warts for 2 or 3 years with no signs and pass it to me? Also, is there a test for it?

Prior to him, I was married and with one man for over 20 years.  This is my first outbreak.
I'd say the odds are more in line with warts after 11 days.  Most websites won't say they come on that quickly, but I myself had my first warts within two weeks of exposure so it is possible.  It's less likely, according to accepted research about HPV, that he got it over two years ago and you are just now having an initial outbreak.