HPV and cancer
Hi,I once tested for HPV but it was negative,and I have read all thhe symptons of cervical cancer and there's one of continual vagina discharge,and I av been having this problem for seven years,does it mean that I might be in the risk of getting cervical cancer even though I don't have the other symptoms?
If the HPV test positive and your Pap is normal, that means your cervical cells are normal, but you have HPV. If the HPV test is negative then it is less likely that you have HPV. The best method of detecting and diagnosing HPV in women is through a regular pelvic exam and Pap smear.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.