HPV and new sexual partner
I was diagnosed with having a high risk HPV about a year ago and since then, I have been on my own. Recently, I have started dating someone new and it has been getting pretty serious. I want to tell him about my sexual history but I'm struggling with fears of inadequacy and rejection. I would really appreciate any advice that anyone could give, especially if you have been through something like this before.
this is usually a dilemma for almost everyone who care about their HPV status. While it's still recommended for you to tell your partner about your past HPV status and educate him that you shouldn't be contagious anymore once you clear up your HPV infection, but in the end the fear about "getting rejected" without the chance of explaining is quite understandable.

I do recommend you to wait until all your tests come back negative. It's better to wait another 6-8 months considering you have been only diagnosed with high risk HPV for a year. Make sure all the tests (by then) come back negative then you can have sex with him. Here are people's experience with fear of infecting new partner:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Human-Papillomavirus-HPV/Anyone-Of-You-Ever-Have-Sex-Again-After-Get-Cured-And-Prove-It/show/1601028

http://www.hpvsupport.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13680

as you can see there, most people claimed their new partners never had any problem. However, it's always better that you wait until you are sure you cleared up your HPV infection first before having sex with this boyfriend. If you or him can't wait, then i highly recommend you to disclose your status to him.