Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
HPV... can i still pass it on??
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HPV... can i still pass it on??

i contracted hpv in 2005 and had some warts burnt away in 2006. a recent pap smear recorded that i dont have hpv anymore.

i have been told that it comes and goes, but what does this actually mean?? i have always dated men and im not gay but recently have been sleeping with a girlfriend.

i havent told her i had hpv because i thought its gone now so she cant get it!
is this the case?? or can i still pass it on to people.
what should i tell her?
Tags: HPV