Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
HPV concern
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HPV concern

Hello,

I am new to this forum so I am no familiar with how everything works just yet but I have a concern. I noticed about 2 years ago this cluster of small red dots on the backside of my penis right around the skin that separates the shaft from the head. when my penis if flaccid and the skin is loose these areas resemble something that I think may be HPV but when i spread the skin I just see these very small red dots. I never felt the need to be examined in the past because my ex girlfriend and I never used condoms and her PAP results were always clear of abnormalities. (we dated for around 2 years). So my question is, is it possible for these patches to be genital warts even though my ex girlfriend never showed any abnormal results from any of her PAP tests ? Also is it possibe for these red spots to be something completely unrelated ?
Tags: HPV, concern
Please go see a Dr. When you know what's going on with your body you will then be able to take some control. Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...