HPV from mouth to pennies.
Hello, so here is the full story. On August 2012, a woman (about 40 years of age) had oral sex (unprotected) with me (my penis in her mouth). It happened only one time. Then on October small pimples grew on my girlfriends butt cheeks (she is 25, I ‘m 26). Last week she was tested (since the pimples never went away) and it came up as HPV positive. So the question would be: Did I get the HPV from the woman and then transmitted it to my girlfriend? My girlfriend and I had sexual intercourse unprotected on various occasions. One last thing, I can’t really remember when it happened since it was months ago and it was a onetime thing so I didn’t really pay much attention to it, but I did notice a lone pimple between my belly bottom and my penis.  That would be all, as you can imagine I am very concerned. Before hand, thank you very much.
HPV transmitted by sexual contact often doesn’t become active enough to cause symptoms. When it does become active, it tends to invade mucous membranes. Hence chances of HPV transmission from your act of unprotected intercourse are there.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Were you a virgin when you met your GF?  Was your GF a virgin when she met you?   If no to either question, you have no idea who gave it to who. The odds of oral sex giving you HPV is very low but not zero. Did that pimple go away?  If so, it may not have been HPV. You should assume that you have what your GF has.  Since both of you are 26 or under, you should consider getting the vaccine and not being infected with strains you may not already have. HPV is a common STD and anyone who is sexually active (esp if you have unsafe sex) already has it. It is impossible to figure out the source. Don't waste your time playing detective. Lead a more healthy life and give your body a chance to fight this virus.