HPV infected risks of being with other HPV infected
Here is the situation:

I am male.  I know I have hpv strain(s) in my blood b/c I have had genital warts in my past.   After searching I have learned that there are over 100 strains of hpv.  I have been on a few dates with someone who has told me she has hpv.  So far we have had intimate kissing but no sex.

Even though I am probably infected with a strain of hpv, is it risky to be with her?

Before you respond:  I realize that alot of people on this forum have it, like myself.   I am assuming I have low risk but honestly I have no idea.  I am seeking a medically objective answer and not a personal opinion.  I realize that the "personal opinion" answer is if you have it you should be understanding.  Please, there is no need to profess that to me as I understand.  I just want to know the medical risks.
HPV isn't a blood infection.

The types of HPV that cause warts are considered low risk.

Is it risky? Not seriously....

I am guessing that she does not have genital warts (you didn't mention this). So the strains you have are different and, because HPV is highly contagious, if you become sexually active you will likely pass the infection to each other. HPV (high or low risk) rarely causes problems for men, but you could infect future partners. Fortunately, infections only last a few months to a couple of years. If you decide to have sex, she could get warts, which are not medically serious, but unpleasant. The two of you need to decide if the risks are acceptable.

You should have your warts treated. If you go several (6ish) months without warts, there is a good chance that you have cleared the virus. Likewise, if her paps are coming up normal, she is probably in the clear. Waiting to have sex is another option.  

I would also like to note that Gardasil will protect against the 2 types of HPV that cause 90% of genital warts and the 2 types of HPV that are responsible for 70% of cervical cancer. It takes 6 months to become fully immunized, but this may be another good option.
Or listen to impartial medical advice.
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Vaccines/HPV/gardasil.html