HPV mouth to penis
I think there's been some new literature in the past few years.  In the past, Dr. HHH has said that HPV is not passed from mouth to penis.  But I now read that it does happen although exact estimates are not known.  It seems established that HPV can be passed from penis/vagina to mouth, but not sure about the other direction.

So, if a person had HPV in the mouth, would the HPV be passed to the penis during fellatio?  In that case, would HPV be passed from kissing?

Also, is there a test for HPV strains in men nowadays?  I am wondering if it is still worthwhile to get the HPV vaccine.
does anyone know?
There is no test for men available outside of medical trials in the USA. If you are 26 or below, you should get the vaccine to be protected against the strains which you may not have. The infecting of others from one's mouth has indeed been confirmed. This does include kissing, oral sex and based on what I have read online sharing drinks, sharing a MJ cig, etc. But is is a very low risk/percentage compared to genital to genital sex. HPV is inevitable if you are sexually active with multiple partners since it is a skin disease. How can anyone not get it if there is real intimacy like kissing and cuddling naked?  
Thanks.  The reason that I ask is because I made a mistake (I have a girlfriend) received unprotected fellatio from another woman. I was wondering if I could have gotten the high risk HPV strain this way and subsequently pass it on to my girlfriend.  My girlfriend already has had an abnormal pap smear and has been normal the past few years. I am worried that she may get re-infected or acquire a new high risk HPV strain and have a new abnormal pap smear.  Despite my mistake we are looking to get married soon and have kids.  I'm worried that an abnormal pap smear will happen during pregnancy.  Any thoughts or am I irrationally worrying about this?
The odd of transmission from the oral sex you had was low, but not impossible. Doesn't make sense to be worried about this. You cannot be tested. And even if she does someday have an abnormal pap it doesn't mean its from you. It could be a re-occurence of what she had due to a low immune system.
Although it is very rare, HPV or any disease can be noticed in an abnormal pap. My son and I are living proof thar even that doesn't always catch what could be wrong. I had no idea that I had been infected with the HPV until my son was almost six months old. He had always been quiet. I had him Scopes to see hus vocal chords and found out that he has papilloma on them. The HPV has attached itself to his chords and he now had to have surgery monthly to remove the warts that regrow. It is called RRP( recurrent respiratory papalommatitis) his is juvenile onset. You can look it up. Take all precautions when you decide to have children if HPV is found in your gf.
Thank you for the very useful comment.  That sounds like one of the HPV strains that causes warts and not the cervical cancer.  Do you know what precautions one can take when delivering to avoid passing the HPV and causing RRP?