HPV or Fordyce spots
I have been with my girl for seven months and she was very open and honest with me about her having HPV. When we got to the point in our relationship that we stopped using condoms we had agreed on what that would mean. Now we both like to have sex alot and here recently it has increased how much we have sex. And I have noticed that the base of my penis has gotten kind of sore and it hurts a little bit. I have been told that i do have Fordyce spots and i dont know if that is what is hurting or what. I was also told it might be from having to much sex that it is a sort of chapping on the base of my penis any advice as to what it could be or if it could be HPV?
Hey adam,

Sounds like you're just having a lot of sex. The chaffing could be from her pubic hair (or lackthereof). If it's all stubbly down there, then I wouldn't worry about it. But, do know that you now have HPV (you were bound to get it somewhere down the line in your life anyways). Whether or not it will show warts, time will tell. I don't have any expertise on fordyce spots, but i don't think it would be from that.
Thats not true! You can only get HPV from an active infection. If she doesnt have it nnow, neither do you, if she does, then you probably do too. I had warts 2,5yrs ago, nothing since, I have unprotected sex with my BF, he is fine!