HPV question
When i was a teenager i had those common warts on my fingers, we were told we got them from touching frogs. I would get rid of them using compound W. Since joining this site, ive noticed many folks panic stricken by getting them in on their genitals and ashamed. Also it is being talked about as a terrible and embarrasing, so to speak, sexually transmitted problem. They mention it lies dormant and is some what scary and avoid contact as is  contagious!! Why was this not mentioned that we had HPV and to go get the Gardisal shot when i was young, it is just recently that medical science as figured out what this is? As a teen with them is was no big deal everyone i knew had them.
you did not get warts from touching frogs no matter what some family member told you!!

grace
But my older brother told me this and at 7 who better than to believe my own big brother (God rest his soul) it miss him dearly.