HPV questions? No symptoms, but nervous. Did dumb crap in the past
Im 21 year old gay male and ive had multiple sex partners which were always protected except for oral sex which Ive had the most. Like most people, I didnt even find out about HPV until last year when I came on it by accident through google search, and when I did, I freaked out. Royally, freaked out. An STD that can not be tested for in males? Causes warts (years after transmission), and can be passed on with no symptoms, and even with condoms? and to make matters worse, its incurable.  I became sure I had low risk since ive been with more than 1 partner. So I researched, got gaurdasil, freaked out a little more, and waited. Every bump I got on my penis I assumed it was HPV and ran to the doc (always turned up nothing). Now 12-13 months have passed, still no symptoms and I received all gaurdasil shots 3-4 months ago. Some websites say it can stay in your system just waiting to appear, while others say your immune system attacks it and clears it from the body. Some say only 1% of males have warts, while others say "HPV is sooo common but only a small percentage show symptoms because it clears" Soooo...
1.Is it possible I can have it? and it can pop up when im like 40?
2.Is it possible I already had the infection (didnt even notice) and my immune system kicked its butt (since im young and very healthy) and it likely will never turn up
3.Older websites say "its a virus, its with you forever" while newer ones say "It can be cleared if your healthy and young."

I read that most men clear it within an average of 7.8 months? is this true?
HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It can be due to having sex with multiple partners or with infected persons. Sometimes there are no symptoms at all of the infection and you cannot know until you do tests to diagnose it. Most people with HPV do not have serious symptoms and body`s immunity resolves the infection itself without any medication. Usually HPV causes warts in pelvic area and genitals.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Talked to the doc and said that there was nothing I can do about it except limit my sexual partners, change my diet, and keep a healthy immune system to help clear the virus if I have it. I did research and it was explained by numerous doc's (including my own) that HPV is something that is a part of life and that most people do clear it. And since I show no symptoms, or have a reason to worry, I need to chill out.

Thanks for your help.