HPV transmitted orally
Hi. I have been suffering from really bad strep throat for the past few days. Im curious if i can get strep by oral sex with my husband? If we have intercourse and then i perform oral sex, would i get strep throat? Maybe one of us has a strand  of hpv and since we have intercourse then i do oral, hpv transmits into my throat? Is that possible? I have not had any vaginal discomfort since iv been with my husband.
Strep throat is highly contagious. It is spread by direct, close contact with an infected person via air-based germs. In addition, it may be spread through contamination of pillow cases, toys, toothbrushes and other often-used materials. So even if there is no oral sex , strep sore throat can be transmitted.

Treatment for sore throat includes salt water gargles, hard candies, sprays for example, Chloraseptic) and lozenges. Acetaminophen or ibuprofen may help control the pain.

If the symptoms persist then pls consult a physician.He will recommend a "rapid Strep" test. The "rapid Strep" test can usually be done in the office and takes 15-20 minutes. If the result is negative, it is often followed with a strep culture. If either of these is positive, the sore throat is generally treated with penicillin or another antibiotic.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.