Hi all, I am a guy and i am posting this question in regards to HPV vaccination and hsv test result.
For HPV vaccination, after 3 weeks of exposure, i have no visible symptoms(warts) on my genital areas. My question is that:
1. If i were to take the HPV vaccination, does it mean that i will not infect my partner with the HPV virus if she perform oral sex on me?
2. And what is the percentage of my partner being infected with HPV if she perform oral sex(after HPV vaccination) on me w/o any visible symptom.
For HSV test results, i did a HSV blood test on the 2 week mark and the test result were negative for both HSV 1 and HSV 2.I have no visible symptoms now(3 week after exposure). My question is that:
1. Does it mean that i am safe from contracting herpes?
2. If the HSV virus remains dormant in my body, does it mean that the blood test cannot pick up any HSV virus, thus showing a negative result?
3. Is the 2 week mark test for Herpes too early?
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.