HPV vacinnation and hsv test result
Hi all, I am a guy and i am posting this question in regards to HPV vaccination and hsv test result.

For HPV vaccination, after 3 weeks of exposure, i have no visible symptoms(warts) on my genital areas. My question is that:

1. If i were to take the HPV vaccination, does it mean that i will not infect my partner with the HPV virus if she perform oral sex on me?
2. And what is the percentage of my partner being infected with HPV if she perform oral sex(after HPV vaccination) on me w/o any visible symptom.

For HSV test results, i did a HSV blood test on the 2 week mark and the test result were negative for both HSV 1 and HSV 2.I have no visible symptoms now(3 week after exposure). My question is that:

1. Does it mean that i am safe from contracting herpes?
2. If the HSV virus remains dormant in my body, does it mean that the blood test cannot pick up any HSV virus, thus showing a negative result?
3. Is the 2 week mark test for Herpes too early?

Looking forward to your replies. Thank you!
HI there, can anyone please educate me regarding the HPV vaccination please? thanks