HPV without genital warts??
Do all people with HPV have genital warts? I have warts on my chin/neck, but none on my genitals...
No.  HPV is a family of about 100 viruses and about 30 of these are genital and considered STD's.  The ones on your chin/neck/hands/feet are not caused by the same virus that causes genital warts.  You need a to see a dermatologist to get your warts removed.

There are 2 types of genital HPV's.  High risk HPV which can cause cellular changes in the cervic or low risk HPV which can cause warts on the genitals.  You can have low risk HPV but still not get warts.  If you have high risk HPV, you most likely have low risk HPV as well and visa versa.  Most of the sexually active population has been exposed to HPV.  Abt 80% to 90% and surely all those people dont' have genital warts.  I have high risk and low risk HPV and I don't have genital warts.