HPV
I am married for 36 years and have been tested for HPV since 2006.  My results in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 were all negative, but in 2010 my results were positive and my pap was negative. I have never had an irregular pap in all the years I have been tested.  
Is it possible to have HPV and be tested for it and the test come back negative for 4 years?
I also would like to know if there is an HPV test for men other then visual warts.
It is probably a false positive. I'm not sure why you have been having HPV tests every year for 5 years. If you are over 30 they should be done once with a Pap test and then not again for 3 years. The reason not to have them more often is 1. the expensive 2. The chance of false positives. There is no test for men. I would wait a year and then have a pap test only. The risk for you for cervical cancer with all your past negative HPV test is very very low. You are probably at a menopausal age which often women get an abnormal pap and no disease, your Pap is normal. I would relax.
Good Luck