Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
HPV

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

HPV

Hello Dr. I have what appears to be a genital wart. Also I have 13 bumps on my penis area. They are spread around in single and no bigger then a pen head. They do not discharge but have been there for about a 2 month. Its no pain are no change in them. I called a STD testing site and was told there aren't any test for HPV in men. I have had a Dr. look at the bumps when they first formed and he said it was nothing. Can anyone give me some help are what kind of Dr. can I see to get a test for this? Any information is appreciated!!!
Go to a dermatologist and have the wart removed and biopsied. There is no test for men except a biopsy of a wart or a bump if you want confirmation of what it is and what strain it is.  If all you want is to clear them up, the dermatologist will use various means (creams, freezing them off, surgury, etc) to remove them.
Okay thank you so much for the reply. This will save me money and time on going to a clinic.
Mr. are Mrs. veryworried420 I had a physical today. The doc told me I had molluscum. He recommend me to go see a Urologist so I will be calling around for some treatment.