HPV
Hi, i've been told I have the HPV virus following my last smear that I had, my results keep coming back saying I have "borderline" cell changes, i've since had 2 colposcopy's which did'nt show up any concerns & had 2 biopsies taken im now on 6 monthly smears & I just had my latest one done a couple of days ago & im dreading my results, should I be worried? And what does all this mean for me in the future? Am I likely to get cervical cancer?
You should wait for the biopsy report. Usually borderline or stage 1 dysplasia goes away on its own. Most women with low grade (mild) dysplasia (LGSIL or CIN1) will undergo spontaneous regression of the mild dysplasia without treatment.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thankyou for your reply, I received my results & once again I have "borderline changes" but this time rather then referring me for a colposcopy they want to leave me for six months & see if it settles down of its own accord, the problem is it never does, I cant see where this will end?