Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Hand job and warts

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Hand job and warts

If I got the hand job (no oral / no  vagina sex / no finger inseration into her ***), only hand job simply, and she was all the way wearing the pants, more then 5 months ago from Chinese Massage polar, and still no warts symptom, could I be free of warts for 5 months still no symptom developed?

The reason I am afraid because I think the lady may not clean her hands before doing hand job to me. But one tihng sure that is before she did the hand job to me, there had been for more than 2 hours doing a normal massage to me. Until the last 2 minuates, she did the hand job to me. I just want to know, assume the lady really didn't wash her hands thoroughly, will the warts HPV virus be still active on her hand 2 hours later before performing the hand job?

Please reply me ASAP, I am very afraid
Tags: hand jobs
You can't get HPV from a handjob.
Thanks for your reply, but how are you so sure that no HPV can be caught? In case the lady got the HPV DNA on her hands, would I be at risk??
Technically it is probably possible, but there is no practical risk.
I don't think there are any cases that prove that genital HPV is spread this way.

All your other sexual experiences put you at a much higher risk of contracting HPV.

Then do you think vinginal intercourse with condom on is much more risky than the hand-job without condom on in the nature of HPV?
Yes. Condoms do not cover all skin and warts can spread in areas that are not covered.
Hello Alex I to had a handjob from a massage parlor no sexual intercourse or oral sex.  I too am concerned about HPV about a week now I've had discomfort when urinating.  It went away. I day ago I went to see my doctor and said I may have urethritis.  The incident was 2 months ago when I received that hand job....He also tested me for chlamydia and ghonnorea also for precaution. I'm a little worried.
I would not be worried about HPV.
I still worry, what do you think if more than 7 months still no syptom (symptom) developed, the chance of getting this virus is very small?
well i got a hand job from a Massage Parlor in San Francisco and about 2 weeks later i had a crazy itching in my penis. I knew something was not right sure enough my wife tested HPV positive when they did the annual Pap Smear 2 years after the incident. She was virgin when she got married with me and i know she has been always loyal to me. I really didn't think i could get HPV or any kind of disease this way but I was wrong. it is low risk HPV the one that causes Genital Warts, luckily neither me or my wife developed any genital warts just only carrying the virus, but it is possible to catch HPV through hand job specially if she just gave a hand job to previous customer who had genital warts and then she gave you a hand job without washing her hands. I was virgin too when I met my wife and have been faithful to her except that incident and got punished like that
Believe what you want, but that fact that you got a hand job and later tested positive for HPV does not mean that the handjob was the source of the infection.
I am extremely nervous when hearing exampl5541, even no itercourse, can also got HPV- warts!

In the internet, almost all sources also said the incubation preoid is from 3 weeks to 8months, what you think 7more months is safe or not? somttime I really want to die . how come I would do that ****
You need to relax.

You don't have warts, and the chances of you getting them from a handjob are next to none. There is a chance that you will be hit by lightning tomorrow, but it too is low and not worth worry about. Even this comparison is silly because a lightning strike is serious and genital warts are not.
Most likely you don't have anything. in my case, it was a very intense itching in my genital area, that is how i knew something was not right and itching didn't go away almost for 1,5 years. I didn't want to scare you, i just wanted to tell you my part of the story. You should stop searching the internet for an answer because no one is a Doctor here. it can make you go crazy trust me I have been there. Chances of you catching HPV from hand job is very slim, specially if you don't have any symptoms for 7 months. Even if you had it it is not the end of the world, for me nothing has changed in my life, i am still the same person before i got infected, i have no symptoms luckily my immune system has been really strong that i have not even seen any genital warts for the past 7 years. if you are so worried about HPV for future safety, you can get vaccinated for HPV. it will protect you from future infections. Good luck to you