Help!
Hello I am a 14 year old girl who has been stressing out about some recently found bumps and I'm worried that it can be HIV , HPV, or any type of transmitted disease.For about 3-4 months I have found some bumps on my inner labia, they are some what finger like they are also in a some what line and I also have a fold like bump between my labia majora and the outter labia minora. I have NEVER been sexually active. I went to a clinic about a month ago to check and he said it was an yeast infection since it itched at times. When the prescribed me a pill and cream to apply the itching went away but the bumps never chaged a bit. They never chaged in size or color but I noticed that I had them on the right inner labia and then the left labia. Im going to make another appointment to a different clinic next week. I need answers because I'm worried that it's something really bad.
Not HIV for sure. There are cases of virgins getting HPV but doctors think that its due to girls having oral sex or fingering or just rubbing against someone without penetration. So if you've never had any of these, then it cannot be HPV.
This may be a silly question to ask but ,Can rubbing against someone with full clothing on case HPV or do you have to be naked to get HPV?
There has to be skin to skin contact.