Help..
Hello I have a question, I was diagnosed with hpv when I was 16. Had some treatment and all bit I don't take mess on a regular basis. Every time I've gotten Pap smears they won't even acknowledge my hpv. However, I've had warts in the past 4 months. And now I have this little mole like, bumps they don't have the consistency of warts they are soft. Like a mole. But it's like voluptuous. Can I still pass it on to my partner while unprotected sex? Am I being selfish for wanting unprotected sex when I am a walking disease? Please help.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
The virus spreads through skin-to-skin contact with the penis, scrotum, vagina, vulva, or anus of a person who has the HPV infection. Moreover HPV virus lies dormant in the body and can resurface later on. Hence to confirm the diagnosis whether this is a wart or a mole, you need to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers