Help..
Hello I have a question, I was diagnosed with hpv when I was 16. Had some treatment and all bit I don't take mess on a regular basis. Every time I've gotten Pap smears they won't even acknowledge my hpv. However, I've had warts in the past 4 months. And now I have this little mole like, bumps they don't have the consistency of warts they are soft. Like a mole. But it's like voluptuous. Can I still pass it on to my partner while unprotected sex? Am I being selfish for wanting unprotected sex when I am a walking disease? Please help.
The virus spreads through skin-to-skin contact with the penis, scrotum, vagina, vulva, or anus of a person who has the HPV infection. Moreover HPV virus lies dormant in the body and can resurface later on. Hence to confirm the diagnosis whether this is a wart or a mole, you need to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.