Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
High blood calcium goes normal and now low vitamin D

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

About 5 months ago i was told i had high blood calcium, I'm 18 and was really confused. Then a few months ago after getting the PTh test and my blood calcium rechecked, I was told it was all normal again and was only a fluke.! I dont understand how this happened. Then a few weeks later I found out my Vitamin D was very low, and since then I've been taking D vitamin supplements. When i first found out my blood calcium was high i was having lots of bone pain, and the DR . told me it was because of that. So when I found out it was normal I was like then what caused the bone pain?? Now they are saying it is from low vitamin D. For the last few months i've been having severe finger and some joint pain. I guess I just want to know if anyone can help me understand all this? I also get really sharp pains in my head and aches all over it...mostly at the top and sides. Had a brain MRI and it was normal. Wondering if that would show if anything was wrong with my skull as well?
Hey,

Your post in definitely in the wrong forum, this is for people who have questions about HPV. No answers will come for you here.