How long for genital warts to go away without treatment?
I read that genital warts often-80% of the time- go away on their own.  How long does this usually take? A month or so? Several months? A year? How long should one wait before pursuing medical treatment?
I wish I had the answers to this. I have vaginal warts, just found out and have had 2 acid treatments, will have 2 more, one a week. I just couldn't stand to have them growing. I really hope that this is all it takes and they don't come back over and over. :(

I do know that treating smaller warts (which I have) is easier than larger as it takes more treatments to get them to respond when they are larger.

I am sure male external skin is dif than my vaginal skin so it might respond different or there might be different treatment options...I don't know.

I have read that warts can go away on their own and that most people's system passes HPV in a 1 to 2 year time frame. When you have warts present they are highly contagious. So you need to take care with your sexual partners. I am finding the first patch I have caused two on skin that came in contact with it. So it can spread in your own body via contact. I asked my doc is this was right and she agreed.