Hpv Q's appreciated answers
I have caught hpv. My type has caused me genital warts. So that being said here are my two q's.

1) does the body kill off hpv too the point where years later when I have no warts will there be no hpv cells. And at this point does this mean no possibilities of giving my partner genital warts??? Or is it just dormant but always able to pass on

2) is transmission possible thru the most DIRECT of fomites such as underwear or towels directly touching genitals of both people??? I have family I love very much and others I care about and this would be the last thing I want to burden them with especially if it is permanent and just dormant when it goes away.
Your questions are good ones and there is some debate here about both of them.

1. Medical professionals and the infected do not agree if the virus goes dormant and you *might* be able to infect others or if it goes away and you never infect anyone again. You will get different answers depending on who you ask. I've had two doctors tell me two different things.

2. The odds of transmission by this are extremely low. This is a skin disease and requires skin to skin contact.
Thank you very much for your help.  I am honestly more worried about the second so your answer helped. Well both answer helps I have found inconclusive exvidence of the first as well. I'm hoping since I usually have a strong immune system and have been pretty natural with my life that it will kill indefinetly. That's the hope of all I'm sure and I will still have some time to worry about it because I won't be able to be hpv free or dormant for  some time.

Another quick question so I used freeze off and acid off for one each small warts at base where hair normally covers so scarring wouldn't matter. They both left small darker shades after coming off acid a little less but I was thinking of just eating well and specific foods that will help but not any removal treatment until they naturally die for fear of marks that even if I'm healed and hpv free will be with me for life.
IMO, the sooner the warts are removed professionally the sooner you recover. Yes, you can live a healthy life (vitamins, exercise, healthy foods) but that delays the recovery. Scars are a part of life in general.