Hpv
I wanted to know if a person can get HPV in their vagina and also in their mouth or when you get it in your vagina you are immune to the virus or can you get in both areas?  Reason i am asking is because i had unprotected oral with a female and she was diagnosed with hpv in her vagina and swears up and down she did not have it in her mouth but since the encounter i developed these little bumpos and my penis is red in certain area down the middle and was given steroid cream for yeast infection but it doeant work is it possible she gave me hpv from her mouth and should I have a dermatologist do a skin biopsy is that the only way they can tell whats going on with my skin?
According to the docs in the STD Forum the incidence of oral HPV is rare/low but possible.u can browse the archives on HPV transmission under the Related Experts
Forum and educate urself more on the subject.The only way a male knows he has HPV is if he contracts one of 2 strains that are wart bearing and if u have bumps u need to get those checked out  by ur dermatologist which is what u say ur doing which is ideal.