I need some answers
Well I would like to start off by saying thank you to whoever reads this and provides some help and guideance.  
In August of 2008, I had sex with a female who I had dated for a few months.  After about 2 weeks after having sex, I developed a small hard lump (approx. 1/4 inch) at the base of my penis near my scrotum.  The area surrounding it was very painful and felt like a burning sensation and constatnt pain.  After approx. 1 month the lump went away but the pain has stayed.  I have been tested for both types of the herpes virus and every other STD known to man.  Everything ca,e back negative,  The last test for HSV 1 and 2 was in July 2009 and still negative for both.  
I have been to several doctors (family doctor, urologist, infectious disease and a dermatologist).  The infectious disease doctor thought it may by HPV.  When I saw the Dermatologist, he said that HPV does not cause pain and he didnt think it was HPV.  
I still have redness above my penis in the pubic hair region and sometimes I get small red marks in the pubic hair region that sometime form a head and scab over and other times they just stay pink for a few days and they disappear.  
I also have these tiny deep red marks (almost like a blood blister, but really small) on my thighs and inner thighs.  
Like I said, the pain is constant and sometimes I get a shooting pain down my penis shaft,  I have been taking Famvir for 60 days now and in the beginning, I thought it was helping (may have just been my psychie).  I have also been on several doses of antibotics and in the beginning of taking them, they seem to work (maybe my psychie again).
Please help and I you need further clarification on anything, I will be sure to update this.  
Thank you
any suggestions?