Immediate Symptoms - Which STD?
I gave a girl oral sex and made out with her. I did not penetrate her. I also received oral sex, but that area is fine. Within I would say an hour of giving her oral sex, mucous began pouring down my throat and it became scratchy. A day later my eyes are burning and bloodshot. Also a day later very small redish bumps are appearing in masses all on the roof of my mouth, but not on my tongue or lips. After all of this happened the girl told me she had had cervical cancer but that she has been tested for all STDs as of last month and showed nothing. According to my brief online research I see that HPV usually takes several weeks to show symptoms of and usually does not infect both eyes and cause burning. I am thinking that this is probably gonorrhea due to the fast onset of symptoms and burning eyes, though I am not sure about the mouth rash/bumps being associated with that. In any event I have to wait 2 days until Monday to see my doctor, but I was curious if anyone here could steer me in a probable direction of what I got considering I developed symptoms almost immediately after exposure...I am assuming a virus could not replicate that fast, though a bacteria would.
No std will present symptoms the same day or next day  infact most stds wont present symptoms for a period of time but at the earliest 4-7 days post an exposure. you could have been getting sick before hand either way you'll have to see your doctor to determine whats going on but I bet its not  std related. your risk was low, very low.