Immune System
I read that genital warts usually only appear in people with weak immune systems.  Does that mean that I have a weak immune system because I usually do not get sick or does it vary from person to person?
I don't think it is a good indicator of the overall health of your immune system. Everybody responds differently to the virus and while a person with a weakened immune system would likely have a bad outbreak, a bad outbreak does not indicate a weak immune system.
Well I'm still going to take care of my immune system.  I am eating healthier and going to work out more.  I have bumps around my anus that I found three weeks ago that are not getting bigger or spreading, but I'm going to be using a gel that my doctor prescribed for me to get rid of the bumps.  Hopefully I will be able to clear the virus quicker.  Thanks for your advice, I have been feeling dirty for the last month thinking too much about the warts.  I will try to take care of myself better and hopefully this will be the only breakout of warts.
what cream did your doctor give you ?