Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Important Question

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Important Question

Does SOMXL really work ? I am diagnosed with genital warts and i was given medicine by a doctor. But as soon as the time (medicine) was up it seemed like the HPV became stronger. As soon as the prescriptions were done it grew back faster and bigger than it was initially... I've read a few reviews, but there doesn't seem to be many and for some reason this medicine sounds to good to be true to me. So can anyone please give me a real answer for this question ?
Usually things that are too go to be true, are just that.  I would follow the advice of your doctor.  Anything that kills skin will kill warts, because warts are skin overgrowths cause by a virus.  I use condylox and occasionally, organic ACV.
thank you, and i will try what you use. Im kinda iffy about paying for something im unsure of.
Somxl does not remove genital warts. It is a white cream that acts like a heat rub. Most heat rubs will soften the wart giving the impression that it is disappearing or dying. Do not use a heat rub on as they are not for the genital area and like somxl will cause a burning sensation for about 5 minutes.
SOMXL IS A SCAM. IT DOES NOT WORK.
It only softens a wart and these warts will return possibly stronger and more resilient to genuine treatments.
Once you have HPV it can never be cured but dealt with by removing signs like genital warts.