Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Is this HPV?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this HPV?

Situation:
So a few months ago I noticed a small flesh colored pimple on the shaft of my penis. It went away, but I later noticed similar pimples near my girlfriends vagina. I made her go to her doctor (since I wasn't showing any symptoms), and the doctor told her she was fine. Now, I've had a few occurrences of the pimples on my penis, but also I have about 5 or so small red pimples on my lower abdomen. Currently, these pimples are only on my abdomen and not on my penis. One of the pimples has become somewhat inflamed, but I'm guessing thats because it is located on my waste where my belt is constantly rubbing against it. My girlfriend has also informed me that after a shower the small pimples are somewhat white and she's able to pop them...

Question:
Does this sound like HPV? It is very strange to have these pimples on my abdomen. Thanks