Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
It doesnt look like a wart but can it be?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

About 3 weeks ago, I noticed a very small redish/pinkish bump on the left side of my shaft. Within a week it went away but then a spot on the top of my shaft just above where the scar of my circumcision is, something else appeared. Its very small, and its very slightly raised. I think I can feel it if I scrape my finger nail across it. It doesnt hurt or anything like that. Its really hard to see because it is flesh colored. The only way I am able to for sure see it is when I put a flashlight to it and then it looks like a small shiny scar spot. Its been there now for maybe 2 weeks? It has not grown in size or anything like that. I have been looking at pictures of HPV in men non stop and I cant find anything that looks like what I have but I know I should not rule it out.

This is the closest picture I could find online that kinda looks like what I have. The difference is that mine is obviously raised like this one is and nor does mine have that texture/look.
EDIT:
Mine is NOT RAISED like the one in the picture!
Also...The only time you can see it (without the flash light) if you are trying to look at it is when my penis is limp. When my penis is hard, its very difficult to see it.
Any Help? Please???
If it is not raised then it doesnt sound like a wart, they are usually raised and there is more than one of them.

Go to the doctors and they will tell you for sure if it is a wart or not

When people get worried they look at everything thinking the worst
What would resemble something like that I am describing?
thanks for responding!
It could be perfectly normal and maybe your just over reacting to something natural. Thats why the only thing you can do is go to a doctor
Have an HPV question?
100,000+ doctor answers