Lichen Planus resembling HPV
Thank you in advance. This has me very scared and worried. I have a few skins problems already. Last year I learned that I have "lichen planus" and it mainly affected my wrist, chest, and base of my penis. I used a ratio-ectosone 0.1% cream which did help at the time. It has started to come back over the past little bit and I was prescribed a cream again. What I noticed this time, which was different from the last, is two individual bumps about the size of the tip of a pen. The bumps are elevated and almost look like skin tags. I had received unprotected oral sex roughly 8 months ago. From what I've read, the incubation period for HPV can be many years. I tried the vinegar test and they did turn whiter. I have a good idea of what lichen planus looks like, and these bumps do not look the same. They have not grown nor have they spread since I noticed them 1 - 3 months ago.

My question is:
Is what I'm seeing a potential side effect of having lichen planus?
Or
Is it possible that the same cream I was using to cream my lichen planus was slowing down the effects of HPV?

Thank you for taking the time to read through my question.
Just to add to this - I noticed the bump probably 3 months ago and I started reusing the cream about 2 months ago. So there was a point where I noticed it without using the cream