Aa
A
A
Close
Little Growth on Uvula
I'm going through a period of hypochondria and have found another issue to fixate on. I noticed yesterday that I had a little bump next to my uvula. It is very tiny (less than half a centimeter) and is the same color as my uvula. From certain angles, it just looks like a little flap of skin, but sometimes it dangles and looks like a tiny uvula next to the actual one. Does this sound like anything to worry about? Obviously my biggest fear is some sort of head and neck cancer (I am a 21 year old male, never smoked a cigarette, barely drink alcohol, no history of oral cancer). I do have a plantar wart on my right foot, but I'm not sure if the HPV from that could spread to my throat. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Thanks!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I had the same worry. My ENT saidnits probablt just a swollen sauga gland and not to worry.

I had a growth that looked like a swollen taste bud which was cut off and sent in.
Just waiting for results now.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
No idea but you should get it checked out. First by your dentist and then by an oral surgeon if warranted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources