Need Clarification
Ok, I just recently found out I'm positive for the HPV Virus, I have had more than one partner in the last 2 months, I had tried to be as safe as possible but apparently I wasn't safe enough. a condom broke here and there and well results came in and I got the bad news. My questions is, and maybe I should had brought this up before when I got results but I didn't think about it then, is it possible to spread HPV virus by DATY? it may be a dumb question but not asking would be more stupid of my part if I don't get the facts right, I just want to make sure, so I don't spread it out. I practice safe sex now but that question is still lingering in the back of my head.. Thanks in advance for your help
For HPV transmission, condoms are not 100% protective even if they don't break... HPV spreads through direct skin to skin contact with an active lesion and condoms do not cover all the genital area... Genital HPV does not probably transmit to oral area or from oral to genital through oral to genital or genital to oral contact... oral to oral transmission is a possibility...