No health insurance, need help determining if what i have is genital warts
awhile back ( probably 2 years now ) i serviced myself a lot, as much as i could and at one point i had actually rubbed myself raw on the side of my shaft, it did bleed lightly but nothing serious, and it did scab up and come off eventually... i was also sexually active during this time and a lot of the time it was un-protected. i wasnt having sex while i had the cut but before and after. i had noticed a little crater like scar on my shaft but didnt think much of it because it was right where you can tell i was circumsized. now that im older im taking a closer look at it because i had heard a girl i used to be good friends with now has hpv (genital warts), i never had sex with her but it still alarms me because i did some research and think theres a small possibility that it looks like a crater because warts had formed there.. i dont have health insurance so walking into the clinic and getting tested is going to be costly.

it hasnt changed in size that ive noticed over the time that ive had it either, idk if that matters or not

i have pictures i can send or put up if anyone believes that they could help, also if you have any more questions let me know

im now talking to a girl i really like and ive been kind of avoiding being alone with her for too long because i dont want to give her genital warts if i have them... so fast help would be appreciated, im really hoping i have nothing to worry about and can just go on with my life :P