Not sure if I have herpes or a cyst
Long story short I had sex a week ago on Friday. My labia minora was a bit puffy all week. I had sex again Friday and a bit rough for ten mins. The next day my labia was irritated and Sunday a blister appeared. The blister only stayed for a few hours and I touched it and it oozed blood and pus. It is only one blister and has a tiny hole with a dark spot. After the ooze im not in pain anymore from the blister. I'm not sure if the blister was just from my tight pants and leggings the day before. I was tested before for herpes n negative but will be tested soon.
It looks like a friction blister. Wash the areas with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.