Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Oral HPV type 31 killing my spirit

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Oral HPV type 31 killing my spirit

I have been diagnosed with oral hpv type 31 (high risk for cancer) i have genital hpv too (and cervix hurt with some blood), im a woman 23 years old.
I took a lot of suplements, vitamins in past 10 months.
I dont know what to do, is getting worst and worst :((. My neck is hurting me very much, i cannot sleep good.
I know my life is ruined but i cannot change that :((.
Please tell me what to do.....shall i wait for canger all my life? :(( You have any advice, medicin who can help?

Thank you!
Honestly, at your age most oral and cervical HPV passes by itself due to high turn over of  cells. So it doesn't even matter that it is high risk. Could the pain/blood in the cervical area be due to rough sex? As for the oral/throat pain does it feel like a sore throat or something else? Do you have a fever, pus in the throat or swollen lymph nodes under your chin area or around that area? I mean I wondering if you have strep throat or something else? HPV usually doesn't hurt. You can see your family practise doctor if you are worried about your health. But the current guidelines are to not test for HPV for those under 30. But you should still keep your PAP smears up to date. Have those been normal?
Thank you very much for the answer!
I have no sex at all, i'm afraid to do that because the skin at the entrance of vulva also hurt :(.
I test myself for hpv because the rest of analyses were all good, even candida test was good now (i had it for 3 years, now is gone).

I was infected with hpv 4 years ago, my first(ex) boyfriend infected me (i have sex only with 2 boys, the second was virgin), after i was infected 2 years i was feeling bad, than my warts become smaller (THAT TIME I DIDNT KNEW WARTS ARE HPV, i was for the first time 1 year ago at the doctor). When i started having sex with the second boyfriend the  warts begin to grow, probably i should wait for hpv to pass and do not spread.

I have a little cervical wound, no blood (my english is not good).
My Pap Smear never changed, i have Class 1 (normal).
My troble since i've meet HPV was candida.

I had oral sex 2 or 3 time, after that at 1 or 2 months my neck started to hurt me like hell, my tongue is verry red down and verry white up :((.
Is hard to swallow, and i have small warts on my tonsils.

The problem is that doctor said hpv will never go away, even if will not make cancer, will stay in my body , because he said if didnt clear in 4 years, it will never clear :((.
Hi Dollinne,
Well genital warts are harder to clear than HPV in the vaginal/cervical area. There are creams, freezing them off and other ways the doctor can try to get them to clear. It is possible the genital warts on the outside will not clear. But these will not become cancerous. The high and low risk internal ones in the cervical area generally at your age will pass with time. A few people don't clear the internal ones but the majority of people at your age do. So that is why you should keep up your PAP smears. The mouth/neck problem is another story. It sounds like you may have yeast in the mouth? Plus maybe something else in the throat. Have you seen a doctor for the throat problem? What did your doctor say about the throat?
mkh9
I've made a lot of analysis since my neck started to hurt me, they were all negative, less candida. I treat candida and then they found the results good, it passed some months since i treated. But the pain didnt go away.
2 doctors saw my neck, i saw it too, by camera, it looks ok, but is painfull.

Today i will have a test for oral hpv, the result will came in 2 weeks. They will make the test from faringian exudates.

I go for Pap Smear every 6 months.
You have any ideea, what test shall i make for oral hpv, i mean test like Pap Smear to find if there is any changes of my cells.?

I have little warts in the oral cavity ( 1-2 mm) (has same structure as pimple), sometimes grow, or sometimes get smallet that i cant even feel them with my tongue.

You think if hpv can clear in more than 4 years for some people, or if it didnt clear in 2 years will never clear?

Thank you for encouragement, that make me feel better!

Well, I hope your oral HPV test comes back negative. The low risk types like type 6 that cause genital warts are superficial and won't cause cancer so it is a matter of looks and are not serious. But again you can try getting they frozen off. If they come back do it again. If they are low risk type 6 warts inside the vagina it is nothing to worry about. As for the oral HPV well they usually go away too. But it is good to keep track of whether they are high risk types or not. They usually take a swab of the cells in the mouth, for oral HPV and they do a molecular test that is a PCR test that makes many copies of the organism if it is present.I think it is hard to say if the oral ones will clear or not. The main issue is are they high risk types or not. If low risk wart like type 6 there is nothing to worry about. If high risk you can have them monitored over time. I hope this helps.
mkh9
Thank you, i hope the test will be negative too.
I only have 1 strain of hpv - type 31 (high risk), that come positive for genital area, is weird because it usually do not cause warts, but in my case create warts.

I'll come back with news, and i pray God to have good news.
This autumn i have my wedding and i dont wanna be so depressed as i am now.

I'm taking Isoprinosine, i'm eating very healthy, i have 2 months since i've changed my life style.
I dont drink vinegar anymore, before i use to drink bottles with vinegar, i was obsesed. I also quit sugar.
And i'm eating a lot of food that specialists said are good for cancer.

My future husband had warts too, he took it from me, but his warts almost dissapear completely in 3 months, he also had small warts in oral cavity and those dissapeared completely.

Keep in touch! God bless you!
My husband develops tests for HPV and he wants to know if you have been diagnosed with cancer of the head and/or neck? Also, when they did the oral HPV test was it from a biopsy of a tumor? If it is not from a biopsy of a tumor then the results are inaccurate and don't mean you have cancer or may never develop cancer even it is high risk HPV. Let me know. High risk HPV (including type 31) does not cause genital or oral warts ever! so they must have made a mistake. You may have warts are a low risk HPV type such 6 or 11. Again, remember just because you come up positive in an HPV test it doesn't mean anything at your age. They shouldn't even be testing you. 50% of the women between age 20-25 have High rish HPV and don't almost all do not get cancer. That is why you get your PAP smears.
Let me know me know if you had the biopsy or just a throat swab. Drinking too much vinegar is very bad because you will ruin your teeth and also you may offset the Ph of your body and cause harm. The same goes for too much sugar.

take care, and stay healthy.
mkh9
Hi again, I saw this time that you had a pharyngeal swab of the throat so it was not a biopsy. So, it probably it warts in the oral area and they never cause cancer. It is only the low risk types that cause warts. They never cause cancer or extremely rarely. You should still find out why your neck is sore. Were your lymph nodes swollen? The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with your neck and/or why it hurts?  It is unusual to get yeast in the throat unless you were on antibiotics for a long time or have some other problem that lowered your immune system? Have they done a complete blood count?
mkh9
Hello, i'm sorry for answering late. I didnt check my email.
I have small warts in my mouth, but not tumor.
I never had biopsy, i have genital hpv for 4 years.
And oral hpv for 1 year, 1 year ago i used my mouth for something i should never use, you understand me.
I see some blood in my nose in the mornings.

By the way, i have WARTS and are NOT caused by hpv 6 or 11, i never had that, i have only 31, i have no low risk.

My dr. said that hpv 16 and 18 DO NOT make Warts.
The rest of high risk hpv that are not 16 or 18 can cause warts but not for everybody that are infected.
Hpv 6 and 11 make warts for sure.

It was a mistake, my Pap Smear was C1 and they thought is CIN 1........In fact is CLASS 1....that means that my Pap Smear is NORMAL. My dr. said that my result is like for a virgin.....Thank God!

Now the problem is not the genital area, is my neck, and my oropharyngeal zone, this really hurts.

The good news is that thoose little warts in my mouth get smaller, i can even feel them.....Im so happy.......But i did a lot for those warts to get smaller:
1. I prayed a lot.
2. I'm eating every day vegetables and anti-cancer things:
- a lot of garlic
- ginger (this really hurt my mouth and throat) but is worthy
- raw seeds, vegetables, fruits
- vitamins: A, E, C, D3, Beta Carotene, Isoprinosine
- no processed food
- no smoke or alcohol

I've made test for HIV too and is negative.
I also made test for streptococcus and staphylococcus and are negative.

Im positive for oral herpes, but herpes is not active, in fact it was active just 1 time in 1 year (active for 3 or 4 days, than dissappear).

Im waiting for my oral hpv test, after i get the results i ll go to a ENT doctor, i already talk to her, and she said if hpv is positive she will make me Radiofrequency Sessions. That was scared....i heared that people with cancer are doing that :((.....

2 years ago a mad doctor gave me antibiotics for 6 months, he said is against candida, he was crazy, and i took the antibiotics...i hope the effect are gone. Now im searching for good doctors not for crazy.
In my country the law is not that good to punish thoose mad doctors.

Other diseases:

- very high pulse, since i was 10 years old, my heart bets too fast, i dont know why, i didnt check it, for me is not disturbing, but for doctors is scaring
- lack of calcium, i was hospitalized for that

You can ask whatever you want to know, this conversation make me feel more confortable about what i am right now.

When my results came for oral hpv, i ll let you know!
Hey,

I took the results and is positive for oral hpv type 16......how is this possible if on my genitals i have type 31?

I didnt have sex for almost 1 year.... how can this be? I cannot understand.....Or the results are fake?
Hey I think I have oral warts on my tonsil too. I was wondering if you could take a look at the link on my last question and see if it looks similar to yourself?

The reason why it may be different HPV is because there are over 40 strains of HPV - which means you caught two different strains in two different areas in your body... I don't think the results could be fake.

Good luck. Don't listen to your doctor if they say you'll always have it. Just try to keep on boosting your immune system- it may take a while but I think it will pass. If not just be sure you are always checking regularly with your doctor to make sure everything is ok.
Sorry I just saw your post. I thought you had finished talking to me. I used to get a flag when people wrote but it doesn't do that anymore for some reason. Anyway, you can have more than one  HPV type. They don't always go away immediately. For oral HPV I wouldn't worry about it right now. If you don't have mouth cancer or  pre-cancerous cells in the mouth I wouldn't worry about it. You can just keep following it up in a year. As for the rapid heart beat how fast is it? If it is really fast it could be tachycardia. You can get tested for this. Get a EKG and if that is normal get a 24 hour monitor put on and they can check for arrhythmia. You can also look for structural problems with an echocardiogram. I have had all of these and I have a benign arrhythmia. Yes it is a good idea to keep eating well and keep your immune system healthy. There are other warts caused by other HPV types that maybe they don't test for. I wouldn't worry about they are not ever going to become cancerous. As you probably know antibiotics don't work on yeasts (thrush) or on viruses so I don't know why that doctor gave you an antibiotic. Like you said some are good and some not. if you find a good one stick to that one!
mkh9
Pleasehelpme0000 i cant see your link. Here is my adress d3ad.***@**** , send me there, i ll send too.

I was at a ENT doctor today, she saw my neck, there are no lessions at all, i just have my neck red and painfull.

Doctor is not sure at all about my hpv, she said hpv do not hurt, and plus she is not sure 100% about my tests because thoose can be fake.....since the day it was everything painful (genital area & neck), i have 4 tests to see what type of hpv do i have:

- it was 2 tests NEGATIVE and 2 POSITIVE, 1 with type 31 genital, 1 with type 16 oral.

Dr. also said that is not sure because is very weird the fact that i have only 1 type all the time. I will repet the test in 1 year.

By the way, i bought the first dosis of SILGARD, dr. told me to do that, she said it helps even if i am infected.

Now im affraid about vaccine, i ve heared bad storyes about it.

I'll go every 6 months for checks, for the moment dr. gave me a lot of analisis to see what cause pain, they took me blood today.

My cervix still good, no lesions, and Pap Smear normal (class 1).
MKH9, i dont know how to put flag.

For the moment im not worried about my heart, in fact i dont care, im very affraid of cancer :(((

My mom have also warts since she was young, but thoose are low risk, so she have her Pap Smear good, she is 55 yrs old.

What do you think about SILGARD, i should take it? Im affraid....
Hey, I've sent you an message through this site. Your email address did not show up -

Thank you for your help. I truly hope you stay healthy and strong and don't let this get you down :)
Hi Dollinne,
No I didn't intend for you to put a flag my computer is supposed to do that and it isn't. I'll just look at my watchlist. Sorry about that. It sounds like Silgard is the same as Gardesil. I looked up the statistics and so forth and the vaccine covers types 6, 11, 16 and 18 . Two low risk (wart types) and two high risk (most common types). I think it is safe but does have some side effects. They say you can get it even if you have HPV so that is good. If you are allergic to sulfa drugs I think it contains some component of sulfur so you may not be able to take it if you are allergic to sulfa. It contains No mercury, NO thiomerssal, NO live virus or even virus it only has components of a virus and cannot reproduce in the human body. So, that is great. The side effects are soreness at the site of injection and you can get fainting when you get the shot (mostly in children) so you are supposed to sit for 15 minutes. You can get flu like symptoms for a day or so. There are very rare side effects 1 in a million got a blood clot and there was 1 in a million that died or they are not sure but think could have died from the injection. I'm sure there is a much higher risk of unprotected  sex with someone you don't know very well, LOL.  So those are the things to think about. I would get it if I was a kid or teenager. My mother almost died from HPV. She never went to the doctor to get PAP's ever. So she got a high risk HPV and in her 40's got cancer and it was  a grade 4 when they found it. Lucky for us she survived 20 years. I think the risks of the vaccine are lower than the risks of not taking it. But it doesn't cover all the High risks types just the most common. Feel free to keep asking questions until you get all your questions answered. Do find out what is causing the throat pain.
take care,
mkh9
Thank you, your answers are very usefull, you know a lot.

I'm sorry for your mother :(.....your mother died because of cancer after 20 years or from other disease?

I dont know why God gave me this journey :(, other girls was with a lot of boys and they are still healthy...

I'll have Silgard soon, i hope everything will be ok.

Im a fighter i never give up on anything, so i cannot give up in fighting hpv and winning the battle.

A friend from USA send me Tagamet, i've heared that this drugs works for 50% infected people...i'll try everything......

In fact i dont wanna die, not bcause of me, but because my mom and my future husband who support and love me even if i infected him too.

My boyfriend have oral sex with me too, but he dont have nothing in his troat, he is ok.

I have one more question......is ok for my boyfriend to have SILGARD too??? i dont want to give him the virus when we kiss....
Well, my mother had radiation treatment for the Cervical cancer plus she had a radium implant up the vagina to burn out the cancer. They couldn't do surgery because it was way too advanced. She had hemmoraged and that is how she found out she had it. So, they gave her a few weeks to 5 years to live and she lived 20. I was only 10 years old then with no father. So we would have been in a bad place. When she died she had colon cancer. But the doctors and I think it was due to all the radiation she had in the intestinal/urogenital area. They don't know for sure. I wouldn't worry too much as the high risk HPV at your age will most very likely pass. I believe that yes  men can get the gardesil too. so it would be great for him to get it as well. It may take a couple of weeks after the vaccine to develop immunity. Tagament is usually used for acid reflux. I've never heard of it being used for anything else. But you can try it. As for why God is putting you on this journey, I ask myself that all the time. Life has many ups and lots of downs. It is the way of things.   Life it not easy. I have had a tough 4 years too.
take it easy and get past this step of the journey. There will be many more...
mkh9
p.s. If my mom had regular PAP smears she wouldn't have gotten cervical cancer or if she did they would have caught it early. Too bad.
mkh9
Ohh im so sorry for your mom :(, at least God let her stay with you 20 years more.

You know in fact i feel so bad because im in pain all the time (genitals and troat), is hard to even sit down on a chair, eat and talk because it hurts.

I've just took another analize is called "reactive C protein", but the results came back good......

Doctors dont know what is it but they think whatever is it, is in my ADN. :-|

I have more checks to do.

If they will came back with negative results, i'll try with tea like old people ( marigold tea, yarrow tea...)

God bless you! Keep in touch!
Thanks, yes I'm grateful I was able to have my mother until I was about 29.  She had a hard life. Anyways the CRP is just a measure of inflammation. Have you been checked for STD's and pelvic inflammatory diseases .and bacterial vaginosis? There are tests for these. Most are caused by bacteria. Do you ever have a discharge? or have itchiness in the vaginal area or smelly? This would be after being cured of yeast or not having yeast since yeast make you itch like crazy and burn. Some of these things can cause pain in the urogenital tract. It is best to get to the root of the problem if you can. I forget if you said they have done a pelvic ultrasound or uterine ultra sound? Maybe you have a cyst on an ovary too? Until you rule these things out it is hard to say. But I would think they would be able to feel them on a pelvic exam. As for the pain in the throat I don't know. You lymph nodes are not swollen? Did you ever get a scan of your throat like a CT or MRI or anything? You said they did a biopsy and it was negative right? I just don't understand where the pain is coming from and I'm trying to figure it out if possible.
take care and do keep your immunity up by a good plant based diet, plus 8 hours sleep.
mkh9
Thank you for answer!

Look what checks i have till now:

1. Full hemoleucograma - good results, nothing to worry about

2. Herpes Simplex 1 and 2 - Positive for IGG, not for IGM ( i never see any blisters on my mouth)

3. Streptococcus Beta, Staphylococcus Aureus - Absent

4. Candida - Absent

5. Vaginal Flora - grade 3 ( FREQUENT gram cocci +, ABSENT bacilli Doderlein)

6. Chlamydia Trachomatis - Negative

7. Mycoplasma Hominis - Negative

8. Ureaplasma - Negative

9. Urine culture - Negative

10. Pap Smear - Class 1, NILM - in absence of endocervical cells metaplasic.

11. CRP - Negative

12. HIV - Negative

Doctor said the analisys are good and they cannot cause pain, but still dont know.

Can you tell me if thoose are really good?

My vagina is very very dry.
Inside, after hymen is a part like 1 nail who feels like pimples and that really really hurt me.
I cannot touch even to put cream there, is too painfull.
My vagina smells like....iron....rusty iron...is not smelling like when i was virgin.....is not a bad smell but is weird.
My vagina is not itching me, and i have no discharge at all (is dry all the time).
I feel burn and pain all the time... i feel like parboiled.
They checkeg my uterus and ovaries too, they made me intravaginal echo and pelvian.

What is CT or MRI test?
Can you please tell me what tests shall i make to find out what is all about???? For mee looks like a virus...but i dont know....

Thank you very much!
Firstly, the Herpes IgG is a past infection. You should probably get it typed for type I and type II. It is possible that you are getting a recurrant or even outbreak of the herpes in the vagina and this really does hurt. Herpes can be dormant for years and break out at any time. I had this happen to me. But, it would be good to see if you are type I or II. They can do a scraping from the pimples to see if it is herpes and also culture it to see if it is a bacteria. Also, it may Not be Herpes and may be due to Bacterial vaginosis or it could be both. Your results with the vaginal flora indicated that you don't have any normal lactobacillus (large gram positive bacilli) and that you have many gram positive cocci (which I think are possibly small gram variable bacilli that are) BV. To test for BV they need to test the Ph, from the vaginal secretions, they didn't look for epithelial cells with lots of small gram variable rods, and in the lab they do what is called a whiff test. Do you ever have  a fever? Since they saw lots of gram positive cocci it is possible that you have a staph or strep infection but if you did you would have a fever. It is not likely, and more likely that they made a mistake in how they read the cells. They can also give you antibiotics if you want to see if it works. The two common ones here are metronidazole and clindamycin. I would try metronidazole if you can take it. Some times this will clear it if that is what it is.
take care,
mkh9
I also wanted to say, that just because you have a past infection with herpes doesn't mean it is genital herpes. It could be just from a cold sore. That is why it would be good to get it typed to see if that is what is causing your problem or if it is genital warts or something else. It does sound like you could have BV. Hope you are doing ok.
mkh9
In the analisys they said i have herpes but they dont say where (oral or vaginal), they took the analise from blood.
I had some herpes in mouth 2 years ago, but never showed up again, anyway herpes passed in almost 4 days after i scratch it, didnt hurt me.

What analisys shall i make for BV, Pap Smear doesnt show a possible BV???

One more think....i didnt tell doctors till now...but my ex boyfriend had 40 cats, some of them were sick, i use to cuddle them, i'm not with my ex. for 2 years. Can this be an animal disease???

I saw that the pain has been extended to anus and external skin......
The external skin peeled a lot...

Can hpv high risk peel the skin and make it a little red?

I dont have fever, actually i didnt have fever since i was a child.
For cocci gram positive they didnt give me anything, they said just to eat healthy (but im eating healty for 6 months).
What can i take for cocci gram +???

Thank you !

Hi, well I don't think you have gram + cocci I think they read the slide wrong and it is probably gram variable coccobacilli. No you can't see the BV from the PAP smear or the HPV test. It is a gram stain. The clinical lab can test it. The doctor has to do a vaginal swab for that. From the swab they can do the Gram stain, and check the Ph, check for clue cells, whiff test. The Gram stain already showed a lack of large gram positive rods, which is an indicator of BV and it sounds like many gram variable rods (which they called gram positive cocci). It could be the bacteria called Garderella vaginialis but a lot of times this can be normal in the vagina too. It depends of if you lack the normal bacteria too. As for the the herpes, it sounds like you had it orally if it was near the lips but it can also show up on out the outside of the vagina and sometimes inside. That is why I think they need to actually take a swab of the cells from the bumps that you have. Usually, Herpes is tiny blister like bumps that hurt they can dry up after. I'm not sure about peeling. No HPV doesn't make your skin Peel or make it red. I don't know about the cat situation. Does the peeling red skin itch? It sounds like a fungus. Cats can transmit several diseases but your symptoms don't sound like that. There is toxoplasmosis, bartonella, and tapeworms. You can get tested for these but you don't sound like you have them. I can look and see if there are any skin types of bartonella but you can get cat scratch fever.
mkh9
Thanks, i'll search continously till i will find what it really is.
Dr. send me to do 5 or more analisys for parasites.
In my mouth, the "warts" appear and dissapear, i have many, but is not herpes, those are not full with liquid.
My boyfriend have too, but i saw he have sometimes more and sometimes less, the bumps remain in the same place, but they appear than dissapear..than appear again :(....we tought he get rid of it.
Aaaa, and when is cold outside is more painfull tha when is warm.

I took Aciclovir (pills) some months ago but the bumps didnt dissapear because of it.

When i will find out what it really is i will let you know, but i hope this will happen soon, because i'm tired of it.

Ok, let me know what the results are when you get them. I don't know what oral parasites they would be looking for. I can see if they are looking for anal parasites. So, we'll see. Besides HPV it could be some other virus as well or if they found HPV warts (one of the low risk types) perhaps that is what the oral ones are. You can do a molecular test for these low risk types as well.
take care,
mkh9
They will search to see first if is scabies o.0 ...
I've searched on internet and scabies look like thoose pimples/ warts i have there.
I'm not sure when i will go for that analyse because not im v busy with work.
Soon as i will get the results i will let you know.
Thank you! Take care too!
I doubt it is scabies, as it would be extremely itchy. But it worth a try I guess.
mkh9
I have got same neck problem, i had a bad smear test and the result showed that i have low grade something in june 2013. I have been very upset since. I started to feel that i have pain in neck and there is weird test too, i find it gets worse when i sleep. I have white small dot kind of things on tonsils and the  oropharyxn in throat. my  doctor said that my stomach acid is coming in my mouth at night. i have a very bad pain, it has been a month now. doctor said its heart burn kind of thing. Please suggest something. i do feel very dry in my throat, and sometime it burn with spicy food. i did see some skin tags very small under my tongue. they are there for two months now.

I wouldn''t worry about skin tags those are usually benign. You can have a dentist check them out if you are worried about cancer though. It sounds like you have acid reflux or GERD (Gastro-Intestinal-Reflux-Disease). I have it too. They can do an upper GI of your stomach and esophagus to check to see if when you drink something it backs up into your throat. They have pills that you can take or drink that can help coat your stomach so it doesn't back up into the throat and/or it can help prevent acid erosion. As for the white dots on your tonsils they may be pus pockets or tonsil stones. Do you have a fever? If not I wouldn't worry about the white patches.
mkh9
thank you so much, it is very good information and i really appreciate all of your post on this topic. I will soon visit doctor and get those tests, which you suggested. I will get back on this.
thanks dear!!!!
That is why I go on here to help people. I would get the skin tags checked out but from your description it doesn't sound bad.
take care, and let know how it goes.
mkh9
I am 24 years old. I had my smear test done in june 2013 and the report said, i have smear low grade dyskaryosis. there was also evidence of hpv infection, but the strains where not mentioned. I am on holidays since then. i have to go back to uk and get colposcopy to see what strains are there and all. I was concern about my mouth too, i did something i am not proud of. I saw my mouth carefully to see if i have some abnormality there. At first I just thought everything in my mouth is abnormalm as i was so depressed. it took almost a month for me to get over with the fact that i might have something in mouth too. I lift my tongue up and saw very minor skin growth under the tongue. then on the mouth floor i saw saliva gland area has a bump does not hurt at all, is not big but it scares me to death. I have been in very stressful situation since then, I have been to dr net. He said i dont have to worry about anything and this is just because u have acid reflex problem. at my first visit i did not have much pain in my throat, but gradually, I started to feel that I have dry mouth and dry throat, I speak slowly if i speak fast like i use to i feel throat near voice box all dry and i feel like i will cough slightly.

I started to notice that I have spicy food so throat burns and i do feel that if i lay down the food or anything backs up near my throat, at nights i felt miserable, i brush my teeth at night and morning, still i had bad breath and bad taste in the morning. so i found this forum when i was searching for some good info.
I am very happy that i can talk about my problem with someone who will understand. I forgot to mention that since my first visit i did notice that i have white donts on tonsils and oropharyxn,
on my first visit to ent dr, he said i have heart burns and i felt that was the case cause i had those symptoms,but it has been 15 above days and i still have pain near voice box in my throat and i feel stressful about skin tag and bump on saliva gland.
I went to dr again yesterday and he gave me antibiotics for 5 days and i have to go to him for follow up after 5 day.
I have to get complete blood count test done and thyroid test done, which doctor suggested. He has asked me to take a lot of fluids to keep my throat wet. he thinks my spit is acidic as the acid backs up near throat and my tonsils have shrank and have a opening which  store food particles and all. they might be throwing bacteria

I was last sexually active a year ago. I had oral sex almost two years ago. I am not with my boyfriend right now. all I want to know is that does mouth warts take that much time to come up?
i do not have warts in my genital area, i do not have visible wart in mouth, only a small bump on saliva gland and skin tag under tongue.

I wish someone can give me some information.
I have got my blood test done, complete blood count and thyroid profile. I will receive results on monday. I will get back on that.
Take care dear
Actually, I don't know about the skin tag. HPV can take a long time to come up. It takes years to become cancer in the cervix so I'm not sure how long it can take to actually come up in the oral area as warts. But since you had no skin tag before and now you have one I think you should have the doctor look at it after all.  I bet it is all related to the acid reflux. But you don't want to take these things for granted. As acid reflux is hard on the tissues so you never know. As I mentioned they have preventive medicines that you can take daily to stop the acid erosion and maybe a better diet as well. Even without changing your diet you can still prevent the stomach acid with certain drugs. I mentioned I have reflux too. Sometimes it comes up but usually not because my type is higher up according to the scan and my doctor. I take Zantac 150 daily but then for your type  you may need a more soothing and perhaps stronger type for the acid to go down. I also have a cough, especially in the morning. I am glad they are doing the blood work too it is a good things to check your lab work. He may be checking your thyroid if you are tired or also if it feels large or small. I have hypothyroid too. If you are under 30 years old you should worry too much about HPV. It usually clears itself up on its own. But you do have to have your PAP smears. So if the PAP smears are positive then you follow what the doctors says. If the HPV is positive but the PAP smear is normal I wouldn't worry about it. But then you said you had some abnormal reading so then you will have to follow what the doctor says on that. So are they going to biopsy the skin tag and the bump on the salivary gland or does the doctor know about both? I would tell him about both.
take care,
mkh9

I am so happy to have someone who can guide,
I asked my dr. ent one about the skin tag and the bump on saliva gland, he said because my ph level in spit is high, i am getting this. I am getting those white dot like spots on oropharyxn and on tonsils too. He has given me some syrups like gaviscon and muaine, to help acid and heart burn, he has also prescribed me piroxicam and moxifloxacin, as he think i might have some bacteria and moxifloxacin is anti biotic. I have to continue taking syrups but antibiotic is just for 5 days.

There is one more med that he asked me to take after antibiotics. Risek 20 (omeprazole).

I have continues bad bitter taste in my mouth no matter how many times i brush and gargle.
I will get my coloscopy done in november as i will be in uk, I am on holidays and I dont want to start any treatment here. I will get better inside of what strains of hpv i have down there and then i will also get my biopsy done for oral bump and skin tag. I have applied for a visa and i am waiting for my passport to come back.

I am more worried about mouth. I have discomfort near voice box, when i start to speak fast my voice cracks sometimes. I feel dry and my mouth taste bitter all the time, i dont get fevers. I am going to get my blood test result on monday will post you about that.

Thanks dear. take care.
It sounds like the doctor has you on all the right meds to get rid of the acid reflux and apparently you have a oral infection too. The moxifloxacin should help with that. You could take a probiotic to help keep your intestinal flora in tact if you like. It doesn't hurt the antibiotics action. You can buy them at a drug store. If you get one, they are pills you take one a day and they have multiple "good" bacteria for your intestines such as lactobacillus, bifidobacteria and so forth. So you normally live in the UK? What area do you live in? We have visited there but a long time ago. Look forward to hearing about your laboratory work. The dryness and cracking is due to the acid reflux also. I get that too. I was told by my GI doctor that the Gaviscon is a good medicine for reflux. I haven't tried it yet because I think it interferes with my meds.
You take care as well,
mkh9
I will try to search probiotic and take that once daily, how long should i take this? I am very happy i can discuss this with you.
I went to uk for my degree program and i stayed there for 4 years. I have y graduation ceremony in november and i have to get back there. I stayed in southampton.
I am searching a lot on the net about my symptoms, I came across Larynx or laryngeal cancer (cancer of the voice box). It is very hard to take in that i might have this.
I did something long time ago with my boyfriend and I think I might have infection of hpv in oral. I am having difficulty swallowing, eating and its rough feeling in my throat. I find it hard to speak fast. my voice cracks. These symptoms are all mentioned for voice box cancer. I hope i dont have that.
But i am very stressed that i might have that.

well cant say anything right now. waiting for blood test result which i will get later today. I will post you with those.
I have one question, what happenes when we get our warts frozen and we get all the treatment we need for warts and throat, does hpv still stays with us? what should i do to get rid of hpv oral and genital?

Take care dear, you are very nice person, you spend time in reading my posts and replying them. I really appreciate your effort. God Bless You
Hi, regarding the probiotic I would take it for a month or two. It  will help you reestablish your normal intestinal flora but it takes time. I hope you don't  have oral or laryngeal cancer either. It may just be the reflux causing your symptoms but if you suspect something like that it is best to catch it early. I can't say one way or the other. I it Is best to have it checked. Regarding HPV, oral warts and genital warts are both benign and are disliked because of their appearance. They can freeze them off or there are some creams for the vaginal area. sometimes they come back. Have you been tested for the certain HPV types to determine if it is a HPV type that causes warts? A doctor can direct you on how to get rid of them but they are stubborn and may need multiple treatments. I believe as I recall there is a home treatment too. I would have to look it up again. My husband works on HPV. He is a molecular biologist and makes tests for women's health . He has several tests for HPV so he has read a lot more about this than I have. I am a microbiologist (Not molecular and not a doctor). If you want to know the home way of doing it I would have to look it up or ask him. But usually the doctor directs you either way as I recall. I think the home treatment is a cream and the doctors treatment can be either freezing or a cream. As for getting rid of HPV that is high risk HPV well it sounded like you had an abnormal PAP smear. So , I would follow the doctors advice on that. But as I mentioned earlier even if you have a high risk type if you are younger than 30 they usually go away on their own. You need to follow the PAP smear results though.
I will look for your results later.
take care,
mkh9
Thanks a lot for your support, it means a lot to me right now to have someone explaining everything. My complete blood count was as following

haemoglobin 11.3 g/dl normal range (11.1-14.5)
haematocrit  35.4%     normal range (35.4-42.0)

r.b.c       4.03*10E9/L        normal range (3.9-5.5)
m.c.v     84.6 fl                 normal range (76.0-96.0)
m.c.h      28.0 pg              normal range  (26-36)
m.c.h.c    33.1 g/dl            normal range  (32-36)

w.b.c        7.4*10E9/L        normal range (4.0-10.0)
neutrophils 74.1%              normal range (40-75)
lymphocytes 13.0%           normal range (20-45)
eosinophils     2.7%           normal range (1-6)
monocytes     9.7%           normal range (2-10)
basophils       0.5%           normal range (0-1)
n.r.b.c           0.00/100wbc  normal range (0-0)
platelets        322*10E9/L   normal range (150-400)

PERIPHERAL FILM = NORMOCYTIC, NORMOCHROMIC

the above one was complete blood count. I have thyriod profile too
serum T3   1.21 nmol/L    normal range(1.23-3)
serum T4   6.40ug/dl       normal range(5.5-11)
serum tsh 1.885 ulu/ml

I went with my result to dr, He said everything is fine except I have haemoglobin 11.3 g/dl and i should have 13 to 14. He has given me some tabs to make that ok.

I made my ent doctor check my voice box with his thin camra, He gave me something to gargle so that the throat becomes numb and then he checked it with camra, he saw them and there is nothing wrong there.

Thank God i do not have any voice box cancer. he says I have fibrosed tonsils (chronic tonsilitis) and i have blisters on oropharyxn. he said the antibiotics that i am taking right now moxifloxacin, will help ease that and he might have to take my tonsils out.

I am thankful again that i do not have cancer on voice box, but i still have that uncomfortable feeling and he says it might be due to acid reflex, he asked me to continue all the meds he had given me for acid reflex.

I will get some more test done tomorrow. that includes aso titre TEST, LFT'S, throat swab for culture and sensitivity, C-reactive protein and ultra sound of throat.
He wanted me to do all these tests to be satisfied.

I still dont know what strains of hpv i carry, as I told you that i will go back to uk in november and get that sorted there.

I do want to know the home way of treating warts, I will try that and see if that works. I also want to ask, what kind of probiotics you used.

Thanks a lot, I guess i have written a lot for you to read. Take care dear :) God bless you!
hi,
Was reading all my blood test carefully, i came across lymphocytes 13.0%           normal range (20-45) . I googled lymphocytes and it says it is immune system. Well this is very low. even my little sister's previous reports show her lymphocytes ranked 35%. I am worried now that i dont have strong immune system. Do you know anything about this. How can i boost immune and get lymphoctes to the normal ranking.

Hi Aimaa,
I have to get back to you in a bit. Everything looks good. Great that the oropharynx and voice box looks good (no cancer). lab work looks great except for the hemoglobin and lymphocytes. You may be iron deficient. Have you had your Iron, ferritin taken? Do you bleed a lot with menstration?  It sounds like you are anemic. I'll have to think about the low lymphocytes. It is very dangerous to get your tonsils removed as an adult you can bleed a lot . So you may not want to get that done. It doesn't matter which probiotic you use as long as it is around 10 billion active cultures. I used Trunature. There are many on the market. This was less expensive. I'll get back to you later.
mkh9
Hi again,
see previous message.
I noticed that your Complete blood count also said Normocytic normochromic cells and this means you have normocytic normochromic anemia (not that your normal cells).  This is a sign of chronic infection, or inflammatory disease, or hypothyroid  etc. since you have a chronic infection it fits with your diagnosis. You should follow up on why your lymphocytes are so low. You could get your CD4/CD8 count done. See if that is normal and go from there. It is a sign of low immune system.  But the cause hasn't been tested for or found yet. I don't know why. If I were you I wouldn't get your tonsils out. It is really dangerous for an adult as you can bleed a lot and it is painful too.  As for the HPV, my husband said the home method is painful because they use acid. So the freezing in the doctors office is easier though it does sting some too. But I think the acid hurts more.
take care,
mkh9

Thank you so much, I wont remove my tonsils, I am very stressed about the blood test, doctor said nothing, he said it is alright. Well I saw lymphocytes is very low but then someone said if i have some infection in body, this might get low and then after sometime it will be better, i am still worried and dont know what to do about it." Normocytic normochromic" is this something very bad? i am scared,  I went to get my tests done this morning, and i did hiv screening too. I will get my results this evening, i hope it comes negative. I am scared.

I will get my mouth bumbs freezed, do you have any guide line on how can i improve my blood count, Normocytic normochromic  and lymphocytes.

do you think its HIV something?

thanks dear.
Don't worry too much. Usually your white blood cells (polymorphonuclear leukocytes or PMNs or also called neutrophils go up with bacterial infection not lymphocytes). I wouldn't worry about the normochromic normocytic anemic it is fairly common and does come with chronic infection. Since your tonsil and throat have been infected and that was why he gave you the antibiotics that is probably why your cells are coming up with type of pattern it means your red cells are low but hemoglobin is ok (inside the red cells. which if funny because your hemoglobin was low. So, I'm sure I understand that. Maybe you can ask the doctor about that when you get to the UK. I think you should find out if your Iron level and ferritin , percent iron saturation is low. If it is then you can take iron pills. You don't want to just start taking them without a doctors advice though because if the iron gets too high then it is really hard to get rid of the iron out of your blood. So you have to get tested. If you are very iron deficient your hemoglobin can go low. Are you tired all the time? do you have any fever? When I was iron deficient I was really tired. Do you have a heavy period? I wouldn't worry too much about  your HIV status. You aren't showing any symptoms. Good to get it checked and over with then you won't worry though. Let me know how it goes.
mkh9

such a relief. HIV 1 & 2 ....... non reactive (0.115)
it explains a bit " cutoff rate is.......1.0 (test performed by ECLIA)
pLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A SCREENING TEST FOR hiv COMBI (COMBINATION OF HIV p24 and anti HIV antibody 1&2) performed on fourth generation ECLIA cobas 6000 (e601) utilising e;ectrochimi uminescence immunoassay.

thats all it says. I want to know what 0.115 means.

I dont bleed heavily, I use to take iron tablets for 2 years 2 years ago. So that might be the reason. I will get iron test and get back on iron tablets.

I did have some minor fever, I do feel tired most of the time. I only bleed 2 days and spots on 3rd day. I use to have bleeding in gums whenever i use to eat apple or use to brush but that was year ago. i have stopped bleeding from gums since then. throat seems bit ok today. I do feel uncomfortable though but it is not hurting. I will get ultrasound of throat and thyroid.

the other two test results are as following:

ANTISTREPTOLYSIN 'O' ....... 100IU/ML
NORMAL RANGE < 200 IU/ML

LIVER PROFILE (LFT)
S.TOTAL BILIRUBIN ....... 0.7MG/DL    NORMAL RANGE (0.1-1.2)
S. DIRECT BILIRUBIN.....  0.2 MG/DL  NORMAL RANGE (0-0.2)
S. INDIRECT BILIRUBIN ....0.5 MG/DL NORMAL RANGE (0.1-0.8)
GAMMA GT .....................23
     MALE: <55
     FEMALE: <38
SGPT (ALT   ...............22 IU/L
    MALE:<45
    FEMALE:<35

ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE ............65 IU/L NORMAL RANGE (45-129)
C- REACTIVE PROTIEN ................. 0.25 MG/DL NORMAL RANGE(0-0.5)

sensivity of assay is 0.012 mg/dl

I so not understand these reports as I dont know these terms.
I am waiting for throat sawp result and ultrasound and then i will take my reports to the doctor.

I am happy that i dont have HIV, do you think i will be safe now, my future husband does not have any HIV or HPV. he does now about my abnormal cell growth.

Take care dear, its such a relief to share things here. God Bless you!

Kind regards. :)
Hi, well that is great news. The HIV result 0.115 is just the digital results it is way under the range for a positive. It just means you are in the normal or negative range. How long ago was your last sexual activity? If it was >3 months than you don't have to worry. All your other results are negative or normal. That is great. The ASo is a test for strep throat and it was negative although it is sort of not so specific as a throat culture is. The C reactive protein looks for inflammation of any kind and it was negative. So, that is good too. It is kind of a non specific test too because it is any inflammation in the body. It does sound like your iron may be low and that may be why your hemoglobin is off.  I didn't see your TSH results for your thyroid only the T3 and T4 which were normal. The TSH is more important. Some people think otherwise but from what we have read I am sure about the TSH. Hope this helps.
mkh9

I have last sexual activity one year ago, I will see my other tsh result and get back to you with that,
0.115 is very low for positive, but what range is for positive, just for curiosity,
I am glad you went through my result and gave me a good in look of what they really mean. I will soon get my iron test done and start iron tablets.

I do feel uncomfortable every time I swallow my saliva. it feels some thing is stuck in there and i can feel saliva going down from throat.
I am counting on my ultrasound appointment, which is tomorrow, will get back to you after that.
Thank you so much dear, Have a nice day!
kind regards
HI,
I do have one question, 0.115 on my hiv test, what does that mean? does that mean i do have some hiv bodies in my  blood. i had sex a year ago. I am just scared why they gave me this number.  if i am negative, why not just write non reactive. is it normal for all people to have this number?

Kind regards.
No, the test has a digital read out and they have a cutoff for positives and negatives so there is always a number whether or not you are negative. So the range you gave showed 0.115 was negative and it looks like the cutoff for a positive is 1.0 and above. Does that make sense. I used to run the Cobas test but not for HIV only for Chlamydia and GC. If it has been a year and you are negative you are in the clear. So, no you do not have any antibodies in your blood. Tomorrow I may or may not be able to answer you as I am getting a colonoscopy. I may be a bit out of it. Hopefully I will remember to look on here. I'm just saying in case I don't. I am usually on here a lot so I should be ok.
take care,
mkh9
Yes it does make sense, are you  ok? why you going for colonoscopy?
I also want to get tested for chlamydia and GC. one i will be in uk.

since yesterday i have body pain and minor fever. I feel cold. my throat is still the same this morning, antibiotic doses are finished. I have to get back to normal acid reflux medicines. I will go for ultra sound today, hopefully i will find out whats going on with my neck. I feel something is stuck in there. it is hard to swallow and it feels rough when i laugh or breath.

Thanks dear you are very helpful to me. i feel calm when I get detailed information from you.

Thanks a lot. take care and hope your colonoscopy goes well. best of luck.
kind regards.
hi,
I am having cold sweats and vibration in my hands. my body temperature is 37 c for two days. i am eating healthy food, i dont feel hungry, i am just eating to keep myself healthy. I  feel tired too.
I dont know why i am having all this. may be its all because of stress.

I thought that I should let you know my symptoms.
take care
Kind Regards

I got Serum TSH result
Serum TSH ........ 1.885 ulU/ml
Age                                             range ulU/ml
premature, 28-36 weeks                0.7----27.0
Cord Blood(>37 weeks)                 2.3----13.2
Birth- 4 days                                1.0----39.0
2 weeks- 20 weeks                       1.7----9.1
21 weeks- 20 years                       0.7---6.4

adults
21-54 years                                   0.4---4.2
55-87 years                                   0.5---8.9

Kind regards. :)
I just wanted to comment that the colonoscopy is a preventive medicine thing. Your supposed to get it done at 50 years old. But I got my first one 5 years ago due to family history. So, I got the colonoscopy done today and it went well and was normal . I still feel a bit weak and not up to normal but almost there. I will answer the other questions you have.
mkh9
Hi aimaa,
So your TSH is normal so that is great. You seem have a normal temperature today. I don't know about the cold sweats. I wonder if it is a reaction to the antibiotics. I wouldn't worry about the low grade fever at this point. I hope your ultrasounds comes back normal. The tiredness Is the anemia probably due to iron deficiency. But your going to get that checked. I'm glad that I can help calm you down. I get that way too and call my husband or my friends. It is hard to get all these results and don't feel well. It can be stressful. Maybe you should meditate or take a couple of sessions of biofeedback where they teach you some breathing exercises. I did that when I had a back injury and I got in this depressed/ anxiety state I couldn't get out of . She said it was the fight or flight response and she connected my heart rhythm and pulse to a computer program that had a certain breathing rate and it showed what you were supposed to breath like in order to not be in the flight or flight  versus the real one and I got a recording of the way it should be and used an MP3 player for several months and listened and practiced the breathing about 10 minutes twice a day and I got out of the anxiety. It really worked well. Anyway, because it worked so well I tell everyone. Let me know how your test comes out.
take care,
mkh9

I am glad that colonoscopy went well. I went for ultrasound and that went well too. The doctor said i do not have any lesions or abnormal growth. I asked him about my blood count report and he said lymphocytes might be low because of antibiotics that i was taking. He wants me to repeat my complete blood count test again after few weeks. I will try to meditate and search for those kind of classes. Do you have any idea if i can find such  breathing exercise on youtube. I will surely try it. I think I am taking stress and I am depressed about my smear result and the small bumps in my mouth. Therefore this is good idea to meditate and do breathing exercise. I am taking a lot of yogurt with probiotic and i am taking garlic and ginger as it boosts immune system. I am waiting for the throat swab results. I will get them on 2nd november. Do you think, throat swab will show hpv or just other bacterias?

I will get back to you on that result.
Take care,
Kind Regards.
Hi aimaa
I'm glad your results came out great!   No the regular throat swab only looks for bacteria unless they do a special swab for HPV. They can look for viruses only if they do a viral culture or other tests. I have a couple of good meditation CD's and a website I think (I'll try to find it ) for biofeedback breathing exercises. I'll get back to you on that. I got some bad results today. I have hip osteoporosis and spine osteopenia. It is very surprising to me. I am 51 years old. He thinks part of it is because I am northern European and I guess that the genetics for that region are not so good. Also, he thinks because of my back injury and I sat or sit too much that it caused degeneration of the bone over time. So, I have to take Fosamax. I never would have thought I would have this. I have been very very athletic up until the last 4 years. But then I got injured and did nothing for 2 years due to really bad pain. So now I'm walking and hiking again and that will help but it will take time to build bone again. Bummer. Talk to you later.
I need to make some phone calls for a couple of hours then I'll look for your websites.
mkh9
I can't get the name of one of the meditation CD s I got from my integrative medicine and biofeedback. But one that is pretty good is Dr. Marty rossman Guided Imagery, breathing and anxiety relief program., the other one is just called back meditation at integrative medicine at La Jolla, California. I don't know if you can find it there or not. Its on my MP3 player but it doesn't say who the doctor is. Frustrating! Oh one other is Sharon Salzberg Unplug.
mkh9
Thank you so much, I will try to find these here.
I hope you build up bone very soon, You will be fine as you are positive and you know what you have to do regarding this problem. I really appreciate your help, I will get swap result tomorrow. hopefully it will be good. I will get back to you on that. I cant wait to go back to Uk and get to my gp. i have to deal with my blood deficiency and genital hpv.
I hope it clears up. I have heard that people with hpv can pass it to their newborn babies during birth. I will get married next year and hopefully in few years I am planning to get babies.
I am glad, I can always ask you for help, I pray for your health and well being.
Take care dear. Have a nice day
Kind regards.
Thanks for your kind thoughts. It sounds like you have a great future ahead. I wish the best for you. I hope you can clear up the HPV warts and the internal problem shouldn't be a problem. You can get rid of that too. The warts are stubborn. You may have to work at them. I don't know about transferring the warts to the newborn. Haven't looked into that.
take care,
mkh9
I will get back to you on my throat swab.

Thanks a lot,
Take care
Kind regards

how are you?
I want to share few results with you.
In july I got these done.
HVS SWAB RCVD

MIRCROSCOPIC DESCRIPTION:
smear shows mild inflammatory background, many superficial and intermediate squamous cells are present. Few of there cells show mild nuclear enlargement, irregular nuclei and moderate cytoplasm. Some groups of endocervical columnar cells are notes.

diagnosis:
pap smear:- LSIL( low grade squamous intraepithelial lesion)

and then there was an other one as following:

specimen: HVS

GRA, STAIN: PUS CELLS: MODERATE
EPITHELIAL CELLS: MODERATE
GRAM POSITIVE BACILLI: NUMEROUS
GRAM POSITIVE COCCI: FEW

CULTURE: MIXED BACTERIAL VAGINAL FLORA.

I was not able to collect my throat swap result today.
I want you to please give me detailed inside of the above mentioned results. I am not sure what does they mean. if there are few medicines that i can take to treat them.

I hope you are doing well. God bless you
Kind Regards

I was able to see my online report of throat swab
it says:

throat culture:
no bacterial pathogens isolated.  

I think that means no bacteria in my throat. That is great :)

Kind regards.
Hi, well the pap smear shows a low grade but abnormal PAP smear. You need to get to a gynecologist to get it taken care of. They may do a colposcopy which may include a biopsy.
The vaginal culture or smear is normal. The bacteria are normal for the vagina. You are supposed to have lots of epithelial cells and gram positive bacilli. The few gram positive cocci are ok too.
hope this helps. The only treatment you need is to see the doctor to get the cervical exam done.
Sorry you are going through this.
mkh9
Well I wanted to add that firstly they don't normally call white blood cells that cause an infection pus cells. They call them PMN's or (polys or polymorphonuclear leukocytes). It sounds non scientific or non technical. But anyway, it is a possibility that you have a staph infection due to the number of "pus" cells or PMNs and few gram positive cocci in clusters. So, you may need to get an antibiotic for this. BUT, they should do a culture before you take any antibiotic based on a smear because some staphlycocci do not cause an infection and only Staphyloccus aureus causes infection (unless it is in the urine then there is another strain). So they need to do a culture to identify it first before you take any antibiotics!! Or you will end up getting sicker from too many antibiotics if there is no reason for them. I can tell you why later if you want to know.
take care,
mkh9

Thanks for getting back to me, Hope you are doing well.
So I understand I have to go for colposcopy and get a biopsy if needed, They will do some treatment to get abnormality under control, Isn't it?

Vaginal culture is normal or not, i am not sure. I will take these to my doctor and ask her to do culture again and then give me some medicines. Do you think I might have some other STI OR STD.
I do get burring feel when I pass urine. I also had 3 years ago yeast infection.
Do you think I have bv. I am not sure if this all links together, the bacteria and hpv and abnormal cell changes, as smear is abnormal.

I will surely go for colposcopy and treatment after that, But what should I do for the infection. will they do same culture test again and know what medicines should i take.

Sorry I am bit confused.
King regards dear! TAKE CARE
Yes it is important about the coloposcopy and/or taking care of the abnormal cells. They can progress to a higher grade if you don't get rid of the bad cells.  As for the infection. I am not 100% sure you have it. Like I said they need to do a vaginal culture not just a smear. The smear is a preliminary result. Are you waiting for vaginal culture results or is that it? If not then you need to get a vaginal culture. Also, if you are feeling burning when you urinate then you probably have a urinary tract infection. It is common. Vaginal yeast infections itch  a lot they don't really burn much. So I think it is a urinary tract infection. You could try drinking a whole lot of regular cranberry juice for a few days and lots of water if you don't want another antibiotic if it goes away then it may be ok. But you could get the urine culture done too and take antibiotics. If you take antibiotic try to get the doctor to give you one that would take care of the vaginal infection (if they think you have one and the urinary tract infection if you have one). Sometimes when you wipe to clean yourself and you have one infection it can get into the urinary tract area. Try to wipe from front to back and never the reverse. Also, after sex always urinate after. You get a lot of bacterial build up after sex. Don't ever use douce's or vinegar or yogurt or anything to clean the vagina either. These change the Ph of the vagina and can give you BV or something else.  The vagina is self cleaning inside. Just clean the outside. I don't think you have BV at this point. I don't see you saying you have any of the symptoms. You don't have a smelly or colored discharge do you? No I don't think you have an STD, but you could get checked if you haven't had them done. I would get the vaginal culture and urine culture done first. Get all that taken care of and see how you feel. if it clears up or clear up with treatment then I would get the coloposcopy or whatever the doctor wants to do to get rid of the abnormal cells then and STD or anything else is secondary. I would do that after all this. I hope this answers all your questions if not I'm not going anywhere.
mkh9

You are right, i do not feel itchy, i do not have smelly discharge now, i use to have it three years ago, how ever i do get minor cheese kind of white cream in the folding of vargina but i guess that is normal.
I already had vargina culture and that is the only result i got.
GRA, STAIN: PUS CELLS: MODERATE
EPITHELIAL CELLS: MODERATE
GRAM POSITIVE BACILLI: NUMEROUS
GRAM POSITIVE COCCI: FEW

CULTURE: MIXED BACTERIAL VAGINAL FLORA.

I will get urinary culture done and see what result do i get.
I will drink a lot of cranberry juice. I hope that it gets better with this. I am going to UK on 19th and will get Coloposcopy done there.
I have not yet got any std test done. I will do that too.
You are very helpful dear. I pray for you a lot. I wish happiness for you.
I will stay connected and will ask for your advise on all of my diagnosis.
What tests should i get done for STDS AND STI?
Thank you so much
take care
Kind Regards.
Hi aimaa,
The  vaginal culture result you just gave me didn't have any yeast in it and it was Normal.  So they need to culture the white stuff in the fold of the vagina ( a smear would help on that). It is probably yeast. You could try an over the counter yeast treatment. You don't normally get yeast in the urinary tract. Cranberry juice won't work on yeast it only works on bacteria. So, I would get a urine culture. For STD's if you want to check for these later you can check for CT, GC, Trichomonas, Syphilius, and for STI's, Mycoplasma genitalium, Mycoplasma hominis, and Ureaplasma urealyticum.
Glad you will keep in touch.
take care,
mkh9

I will do as you directed. I am going to uk on 19th and then i will get all my STD screening and cultures etc done over there. I will get back on the results to you.
You have been so nice to me, you guided me and encouraged me too. I was very depressed. I am meditating now and eating healthy to bring up my blood count.
I will get back to you once i get to uk. Till then take care my dear and keep up the good work.
I pray for your happiness and well being.
Kind Regards
Thanks for your good wishes. Have a good and safe trip back home. I hope all goes well for you.
mkh9

How are you? hope everything is fine at your end.
I went to ent doctor, with those reports and he said I have chronic tonsillitis, he was also able to take one tiny stone like thing out of my one tonsil. It was the white spot that was visible for many days.
I am not sure what all this is. As you suggested that taking out tonsils now is risky, too much blood lose, so I did not go for that procedure, what should I do?
I already took antibiotics.
I will show u how my throat looks like now.
here is the link
http://www.drpaulose.com/general/persistent-sore-throat-chronic-pharyngitis-laser-treatment
all though mine is not that worse. I have some redness and few white dots instead of these thick bumps. but it is on the same place.
I am eating healthy. now which is good. I will soon get my full blood count again to know if lymphcytes are back to normal.

What do you think, I should do regarding my throat.

Kind Reagrds.
Yes I took a look at the link. It is not good to have a persistant infection but I have heard and read that it is dangerous to have the tonsils taken out frm an adult. The bleeding can start up after you get home. Also there is a lot of pain with it. I don't know about the CO2 laser. I haven't heard much about it and how safe it is. I would ask your regular doctor about it.  I think a lot of doctors though will say it is ok and then you go home and have a lot of problems. But you can still get his/her opinion. Does it go away for a while then come back or it is there all the time? You don't want to keep taking antibiotics all the time. You can get Clostridium difficile. this bacteria can take over the digestive tract and give you serious diarrhea and  bloating, gas and then block your colon. You have to be exposed to it via a doctors office, hospital, day care center for children etc. and it stays dormant until you take antibiotics that knock out your normal bacteria in the intestines and then it allows the C. difficile to take over and it produces a toxin. So that is why I suggested the probiotics. I am just telling you in advance. You would know if you had it. I am also more worried about the abnormal PAP smear. So when you get back that is #1 priority. Then deal with the throat and anything else we talked about. Do they ever culture Strep. group A or Strep pyogenes out of your throat? It looks like they just do a smear or what I call a gram stain? Where they look at the cells and don't culture it. They can also do a swab for a rapid strep test without doing a culture but it has a lot of false negative. They are not allowed to that here in the U.S. if the swab is negative they have to do a culture. Anyway, hope this gives you some guidance. Have a good trip back.
mkh9

I am not sure what should i do, I am taking probiotics now. this spot like thing are there in my throat for one and half a month, i dont know how long where they there before i noticed them. I do have motions a lot. I go to toilet 3 or 4 times a day. I want to know what is best for me at this point and will i get complications in future. Is it very alarming?

What can be done for this?

I was taking a lot of cranberry juice and the burning after urine is gone.
I will also go and treat the abnormal cells which where recognised in pap smear. I am worried about my throat and the complications i will get due to that. I am having diarhea (diarrhea) most of the time.

thanks a lot for guiding me. Have a nice day.  
Kind Regards.
yes you are right my first priority is treatment of abnormal pap smear and then throat. They only did throat culture, they found no bacteria. They did a strep test too, came normal. I will be satisfied once i am in uk and get all my tests done there.

thanks
Kind Regards.

How are you? Didn't get any reply from you, I hope everything is alright at your end.

Kind Regards.
Hi aimaa,
No I thought things were well in what you said and that you were getting ready to travel. I thought what you said was good and that your plans were good too. I'll talk to you when you get home. Glad your culture was negative. I'm doing ok. I have been having more back pain lately because I am doing more, but also tooth pain. I am going to the dentist (endodontologist) tomorrow. I hope I don't need a root canal or have a fractured tooth. We'll see. Let me know how you do when you get home. I hope your trip goes well.
mkh9

Sorry for the late reply, Hope your dentist appointment went well. How are you feeling now?

I have been stuck with some relatives, I was unable to travel on 19th. My flight is rescheduled for 28th november and will start from there. I have taken an other complete blood count test, I will get my result by tomorrow and will see if the lyphocytes have come up to normal.

I am very desperate to go to uk and get all things done.
May God bless you with good health and happiness dear, hope you are not feeling dental pain.

Kind Regards.
Good to hear from you.  Thanks for your concern about my tooth. It turns out I need to get a root canal on that tooth on December 3rd. I hope it turns out ok. We're going to visit my husbands mother and his sister and her husband on the 28th for Thanksgiving holiday. I hope your CBC comes out ok. Also, hope you have a good flight.
take care,
mkh9

I have been bit busy with all travelling, I am in uk, My GP says the skin tag in mouth are not much of a concern but i still have appointment with a dentist who looks for mouth cancer too. I went to get tested for stds and STIs,  they checked me for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, hiv, hepatitis B, they did not check me for anything more. I am not sure what other tests i should get done. I have appointment for colposcopy on 7th january. I will know whats going on then. I will let you know about STI AND STD result when they come through. Hope your root canal went well and you are feeling better now. I bought myself feroglobin for iron and probio10 with 10 million strength. I am having a very healthy diet, too much or garlic and ginger. I want to know what tests do you suggest for my mouth and what STI AND STD test is essential for me to get done.

Thanks dear, I always feel comfortable discussing my medical with you and taking your advise. Thanks again.

Kind Regards.
Good to hear you had a safe trip home. Ok, glad you are getting the colposcopy. Hope the next PAP is normal. If you want to check for all the STD's that you haven't done just to do them all you can do Trichomonas, Hepatitis C, syphilis, I guess that is it since you did a lot. Do you still have diarrhea? If so, how many times a day and do you have gas and bloating , cramping? If not we won't have to go into that. For the throat you should get a full throat culture not just  a strep test. Your ASO test was negative and the rapid strep test but the culture could be positive. So on the culture if they do full throat culture they should check for Group C and G beta hemolytic strep too. These can also cause a strep throat (I had group G and it was terrible). I also had a strep throat from group B it is not as bad but still hurts. G was very invasive and I had a high fever and could hardly drive a couple of blocks to the doctor. I had white pus all over the tonsils (totally covered in white). I was so sick. He gave me two shots of Azithromycin and a Z-pack (Azithromycin pack of pills). That worked well. Group B,C and G won't show up on the strep test only on culture. As a reminder you were going to get an ultrasound of the throat for throat cancer but you can also get an upper GI of the upper stomach, throat and see if you have any ulcers and look for cancer. An ultrasound won't pick the ulcer up but I not sure? You can ask which is better. You may want to recheck your CBC to see how your lymphocytes are doing or wait 3 months after you have taken the iron and then do the CBC and iron plus ferritin and total iron binding, maybe B12.
How does that sound? A lot of work. My root canal is half finished and I get the other half next week. I'll be glad when it is done. I have herpes cold sores so they hide out in the nerves when you don't have the sores. I found out that when they gave me the injection to numb my tooth they did 4 injections so they can remove the nerve and one injection was by the nerve and I got a herpes outbreak by my gumline by the tooth they worked on. So it is really sore. I never heard of that one. So now I am taking meds to get rid of that. I hope it heals before the 17th. It is always something.
take care,
mkh9
Hi again, see last post. I forgot for the STI's, they have a PCR test. I don't if they have one by Autogenomics but if they do or if they have another company that tests by PCR for these organisms for STI:
Bacteroides fragilis
Mobiluncus sp.
Atopobium sp.
Prevotella sp.
Garderella vaginalis

They have a standard way to tell if there is actually a STI. It is a combination of what they see on a smear plus culture and/or PCR.
So, that is it.
mkh9
I am also very worried about Oral HPV.Is there anywhere I could get tested for it?
Hi, sorry I took so long to see your question. If you are in the U.S. they don't test people for HPV of the throat unless you have head and/or neck cancer. Then they used the type towards treatment.  If you are in Europe they may have places that test you. The FDA hasn't cleared testing for HPV in oral sites here in the U.S. Generally, these types of infections clear themselves over time. But, sometimes they can cause a problem. You can try to ask you family doctor if they would do it but it may not be as accurate if they use the same solution as they do for a PAP smear and they may not want to do it.
mkh9

Sorry it has been too long that i did not get back to you, Its just that I was busy settling in the house. I had to move to another place. Happy christmas!!! hope you are doing well. How is your tooth? and that herpes?

In your last three msgs, you said i should get throat culture done, I got that done and it was normal. They took some swab and tested it for bacterial growth for 4 days. I don't know if that is enough, I have come across some conclusions and would like to take have your opinion on those.

I have iron deficiency from 4 years now. I am over weight for my height, I am 72 kgs and I guess thats why I do get acid reflux, I have bad tonsils with tonsil stones, but very minor at the moment, I did have bad breath for half of my life, I do get mouth ulcers on the roof of my mouth or some times on inner cheeks, I do recover in a week, they for the shape of minor dots but few together, they turn red after a day or two.

I am taking iron tablet "Feroglobin iron", I am also taking probio for stomach with 10 billion culture.

I do not get diarrhea now. I do get it occasionally but not all the time like before.

I am waiting for 7th of january when I will get my colposcopy done, I will find out more on that day and will get back to you.

The result for  chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, hiv, hepatitis B came negative.
I don't know if I should go for any other test, as I am already due for colposcopy.

Do you think I will be alright after colposcopy, I mean will I be able to get married and have healthy sexual relation with my husband and can have healthy babies. I just am curious that if this effects on the babies.

Ahh too many questions....

I hope you enjoy christmas!!!!!

My best wishes for you and your family. May you have good health and happiness in your life.

Kind regards.
1. Throat culture (4 days) was long enough. Good results.
2. The acid reflux could be causing the Tonsil problem and stones. If you clean the back of the tongue with a tooth brush that has a tongue cleaner or gargle with salt water (1 teaspoon in a cup of warm water) might help with the breath problems. You have to treat the acid reflux and make sure it doesn't cause problems such as stomach or throat ulcers and cancer long term. Keep on top of that.
3. Good that you are taking the probiotics. I would take them for a month or two straight then if you feel ok then you can stop if  you are not taking any more antibiotics.
4. Great on all the STD's. Did you ever get tested for Hep C? that can also be an STD.
5. A colposcopy shouldn't cause any problem for sex or having a baby. The doctor should inform you of any risks but normally it should cause a problem.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well and a very Happy New year. Hope all goes well with the colposcopy and your future results. My root canal come out well and I'm just waiting for the final crown.
take care,
mkh9
Happy new years to you too, I am glad to see your reply, always making my life less stressful and more happier.
I want to know how can I treat acid reflux, what can I do to make it ok, I am getting heart burns when i band on lay down straight, there is something uncomfortable in chest, I also have short breath for few days now.
I did check myself for hep c and it was negative too.

I hope you have a wonderful new year and make good new year resolutions :)!!!

TAKE CARE

kind regards
Well, I take Zantac or the generic is called Ranitidine 150mg tablets. You can take 1-2 a day. You can take them for a two months to see how you feel. you can take them to relieve symptoms daily or prevent symptoms take 30-60 minutes before a meal. But, if breast feeding ask a doctor before taking. Same with any mediation. Also, there are others but the "purple Pill" gives me diarrhea and it is a big side effect. I have to look that one up if you want to try it as it is a stronger med. Have you had your heart checked just to be sure? I know you are young but the shortness of breath could be due to other things so I just ask. I have a benign arrhythmia that sometimes gives me chest pain but the GERD gives me stabbing chest pain sometimes too. If I didn't know better though these things could be signs of other things. Have you had your lungs checked too? How is your blood pressure? My bp is 90/60 or 55 so I sometimes feel almost faint and light headed and out of breath. But, the low Iron does that to me too. So I wonder if that is your problem too.  Just asking.
take care,
mkh9
hi,

How are you? I hope you have good new years eve. I am taking antacids table called rennie. but nothing else, I would like to take that stronger medicine which you were mentioning. so i will take it for two month and see how it goes, I do have low iron and i do encounter low blood pressure and fast heart beat. I did not have my heart or lungs checked yet. well I am not sure what check up should i go for.

I am trying to take my meal early in the day and not take fizzy drinks and alcohol at all.

I am eating healthy, i just tend to take coffee two to 3 cups a day.

I have also noticed that when i sing loud and for a week or two my throat becomes sore from deep like in thyroid area.

I want to get more tests done but don't know which ones.

Hope you enjoy your new year!!! wish you a happy new year and a very healthy coming year, full or happiness!!!

Kind regards.
Hi and Happy New Years to you too. I hope it will be a good year! Have you ever felt a flutter in your chest or heart area? It makes you cough or just feels funny? Also, sometimes a bit of chest pain but not too bad? I have all that and it was a benign arrhythmia.  I found out by first getting an EKG and it was negative. They did a 24 hour monitor you take home and  wear it and it checks the electrical part of the heart for 24 hours. That is how they found I had an arrhythmia. It is called PAC'S or pre atrial contractions (or something like that) and there are also other types. Some are benign others you need meds for such as beta blockers. But that is only if you have atrial fibrillation. I also got tested with a echocardiogram to check for structural problems and that was negative. He was looking for mitral valve prolapse. It was just in case. For me I just had to cut out caffeine and less sugar helps. I think the problem where your throat gets sore when you sing has to do with the acid erosion. So until that heals you will have problems like that. You need to heal that up or you could have problems down the line. You may want to cut out coffee. I had to quit after years of drinking it since it is acidic. Switch to something else maybe herbal tea? That is what I do now. My brother has these symptoms too of the feeling of the heartbeat skipping. He cut out coffee and cut way back on sugar and he feels better. But it is best to get diagnosed if you think you have a problems. Take care and try not to over worry! Enjoy the New Year!
Mkh9
hi,
How are you, I hope you are fine. I am very happy nowadays, I had my birthday on 16th january and on 17th I got engaged, I also have a good news for you that my colposcopy went very well. The doctor examine the area with some micro scope and also put some liquid on the area, he said he will take some biopsy but he looked into it and he found nothing to worry about, he didn't even have to take any biopsy, He said he will suggest me to take a smear test after a year. I guess that is a good sign., what do you think. what is going on. I am feeling much better after that news, Yes i do have to look into my throat matter and my mouth sensitivity. I do get sore mouth twice or thrice in a month. I am going to check with  my dentist about that. I also had my stole sample test done for any bacterial growth in my intestines, but that came clear. I was able to get my previous cvc tests from last 5 years, They are all abnormal, my haemoglobin is low in all of them and lymphocytes are low in the of them, so it is for few years that I have this, I wonder what is the reason behind it.
I am sorry didn't get back soon, i was busy with engagement and preparations.
Thank you so much dear.
Hello aimaa,
Great to hear from you. I am so happy for you. Happy Belated birthday and Congratulations on your engagement! Wonderful news on the colposcopy. I hope that it turns out negative on your next PAP. I don't know maybe the cells sloughed off? Was this the same doctor that found it before? I hope he didn't miss anything. Is this a good doctor that you trust? They will see it with the next Pap smear so that will be a double check on it. Regarding the CBC test. How low are the lymphocytes and hemoglobin. I need the values of a couple of times and the range they use for the normal range. If it is only slightly off it may not be anything if it is off a lot then I'll have to think about it. Usually, when the hemoglobin is low it is related to anemia. The lymphocytes being low is a different matter sometimes that has to do with your immunity.  It depends on how low and so forth. So I'll await your results.
take care,
mkh9
Sorry to reply that late, I have been busy with my fiancĂ© and his family. I wanted to share my complete blood count result from year to year, they all are abnormal. I went to my gp and asked him to give me all of my results from 2010. So If you can provide me email address, I can  send you the reports.

the dr was NHS one who did colposcopy and this dr was different then the one who did smear test. I will get another smear done in november. As colposcopy dr said get it done in years time.

I hope things turn out well by then. I am still bit worried about the blood count.

I really need someone to guide me on my CBC result.

How are you? I hope everything is good at your end. I wish good health and happiness for you.

Kind regards.
Hi Aimaa,
Glad things are going well with us. Why don't you just send me a message on here .Go to my home page mkh9 and I will friend you if I haven't already. You can copy and paste it in there. I get a lot of lab results on here. There are private messages so no one sees them. I'll be glad to take a look at them.
take care,
mkh9
Hi aimaa,
Sorry I meant, Glad things are going well. We're doing ok too. The rest is correct. LOL.
mkh9