Oral HPV type 31 killing my spirit
I have been diagnosed with oral hpv type 31 (high risk for cancer) i have genital hpv too (and cervix hurt with some blood), im a woman 23 years old.
I took a lot of suplements, vitamins in past 10 months.
I dont know what to do, is getting worst and worst :((. My neck is hurting me very much, i cannot sleep good.
I know my life is ruined but i cannot change that :((.
Please tell me what to do.....shall i wait for canger all my life? :(( You have any advice, medicin who can help?

Thank you!

I have last sexual activity one year ago, I will see my other tsh result and get back to you with that,
0.115 is very low for positive, but what range is for positive, just for curiosity,
I am glad you went through my result and gave me a good in look of what they really mean. I will soon get my iron test done and start iron tablets.

I do feel uncomfortable every time I swallow my saliva. it feels some thing is stuck in there and i can feel saliva going down from throat.
I am counting on my ultrasound appointment, which is tomorrow, will get back to you after that.
Thank you so much dear, Have a nice day!
kind regards
HI,
I do have one question, 0.115 on my hiv test, what does that mean? does that mean i do have some hiv bodies in my  blood. i had sex a year ago. I am just scared why they gave me this number.  if i am negative, why not just write non reactive. is it normal for all people to have this number?

Kind regards.
No, the test has a digital read out and they have a cutoff for positives and negatives so there is always a number whether or not you are negative. So the range you gave showed 0.115 was negative and it looks like the cutoff for a positive is 1.0 and above. Does that make sense. I used to run the Cobas test but not for HIV only for Chlamydia and GC. If it has been a year and you are negative you are in the clear. So, no you do not have any antibodies in your blood. Tomorrow I may or may not be able to answer you as I am getting a colonoscopy. I may be a bit out of it. Hopefully I will remember to look on here. I'm just saying in case I don't. I am usually on here a lot so I should be ok.
take care,
mkh9
Yes it does make sense, are you  ok? why you going for colonoscopy?
I also want to get tested for chlamydia and GC. one i will be in uk.

since yesterday i have body pain and minor fever. I feel cold. my throat is still the same this morning, antibiotic doses are finished. I have to get back to normal acid reflux medicines. I will go for ultra sound today, hopefully i will find out whats going on with my neck. I feel something is stuck in there. it is hard to swallow and it feels rough when i laugh or breath.

Thanks dear you are very helpful to me. i feel calm when I get detailed information from you.

Thanks a lot. take care and hope your colonoscopy goes well. best of luck.
kind regards.
hi,
I am having cold sweats and vibration in my hands. my body temperature is 37 c for two days. i am eating healthy food, i dont feel hungry, i am just eating to keep myself healthy. I  feel tired too.
I dont know why i am having all this. may be its all because of stress.

I thought that I should let you know my symptoms.
take care
Kind Regards

I got Serum TSH result
Serum TSH ........ 1.885 ulU/ml
Age                                             range ulU/ml
premature, 28-36 weeks                0.7----27.0
Cord Blood(>37 weeks)                 2.3----13.2
Birth- 4 days                                1.0----39.0
2 weeks- 20 weeks                       1.7----9.1
21 weeks- 20 years                       0.7---6.4

adults
21-54 years                                   0.4---4.2
55-87 years                                   0.5---8.9

Kind regards. :)
I just wanted to comment that the colonoscopy is a preventive medicine thing. Your supposed to get it done at 50 years old. But I got my first one 5 years ago due to family history. So, I got the colonoscopy done today and it went well and was normal . I still feel a bit weak and not up to normal but almost there. I will answer the other questions you have.
mkh9
Hi aimaa,
So your TSH is normal so that is great. You seem have a normal temperature today. I don't know about the cold sweats. I wonder if it is a reaction to the antibiotics. I wouldn't worry about the low grade fever at this point. I hope your ultrasounds comes back normal. The tiredness Is the anemia probably due to iron deficiency. But your going to get that checked. I'm glad that I can help calm you down. I get that way too and call my husband or my friends. It is hard to get all these results and don't feel well. It can be stressful. Maybe you should meditate or take a couple of sessions of biofeedback where they teach you some breathing exercises. I did that when I had a back injury and I got in this depressed/ anxiety state I couldn't get out of . She said it was the fight or flight response and she connected my heart rhythm and pulse to a computer program that had a certain breathing rate and it showed what you were supposed to breath like in order to not be in the flight or flight  versus the real one and I got a recording of the way it should be and used an MP3 player for several months and listened and practiced the breathing about 10 minutes twice a day and I got out of the anxiety. It really worked well. Anyway, because it worked so well I tell everyone. Let me know how your test comes out.
take care,
mkh9

I am glad that colonoscopy went well. I went for ultrasound and that went well too. The doctor said i do not have any lesions or abnormal growth. I asked him about my blood count report and he said lymphocytes might be low because of antibiotics that i was taking. He wants me to repeat my complete blood count test again after few weeks. I will try to meditate and search for those kind of classes. Do you have any idea if i can find such  breathing exercise on youtube. I will surely try it. I think I am taking stress and I am depressed about my smear result and the small bumps in my mouth. Therefore this is good idea to meditate and do breathing exercise. I am taking a lot of yogurt with probiotic and i am taking garlic and ginger as it boosts immune system. I am waiting for the throat swab results. I will get them on 2nd november. Do you think, throat swab will show hpv or just other bacterias?

I will get back to you on that result.
Take care,
Kind Regards.
Hi aimaa
I'm glad your results came out great!   No the regular throat swab only looks for bacteria unless they do a special swab for HPV. They can look for viruses only if they do a viral culture or other tests. I have a couple of good meditation CD's and a website I think (I'll try to find it ) for biofeedback breathing exercises. I'll get back to you on that. I got some bad results today. I have hip osteoporosis and spine osteopenia. It is very surprising to me. I am 51 years old. He thinks part of it is because I am northern European and I guess that the genetics for that region are not so good. Also, he thinks because of my back injury and I sat or sit too much that it caused degeneration of the bone over time. So, I have to take Fosamax. I never would have thought I would have this. I have been very very athletic up until the last 4 years. But then I got injured and did nothing for 2 years due to really bad pain. So now I'm walking and hiking again and that will help but it will take time to build bone again. Bummer. Talk to you later.
I need to make some phone calls for a couple of hours then I'll look for your websites.
mkh9
I can't get the name of one of the meditation CD s I got from my integrative medicine and biofeedback. But one that is pretty good is Dr. Marty rossman Guided Imagery, breathing and anxiety relief program., the other one is just called back meditation at integrative medicine at La Jolla, California. I don't know if you can find it there or not. Its on my MP3 player but it doesn't say who the doctor is. Frustrating! Oh one other is Sharon Salzberg Unplug.
mkh9
Thank you so much, I will try to find these here.
I hope you build up bone very soon, You will be fine as you are positive and you know what you have to do regarding this problem. I really appreciate your help, I will get swap result tomorrow. hopefully it will be good. I will get back to you on that. I cant wait to go back to Uk and get to my gp. i have to deal with my blood deficiency and genital hpv.
I hope it clears up. I have heard that people with hpv can pass it to their newborn babies during birth. I will get married next year and hopefully in few years I am planning to get babies.
I am glad, I can always ask you for help, I pray for your health and well being.
Take care dear. Have a nice day
Kind regards.
Thanks for your kind thoughts. It sounds like you have a great future ahead. I wish the best for you. I hope you can clear up the HPV warts and the internal problem shouldn't be a problem. You can get rid of that too. The warts are stubborn. You may have to work at them. I don't know about transferring the warts to the newborn. Haven't looked into that.
take care,
mkh9
I will get back to you on my throat swab.

Thanks a lot,
Take care
Kind regards

how are you?
I want to share few results with you.
In july I got these done.
HVS SWAB RCVD

MIRCROSCOPIC DESCRIPTION:
smear shows mild inflammatory background, many superficial and intermediate squamous cells are present. Few of there cells show mild nuclear enlargement, irregular nuclei and moderate cytoplasm. Some groups of endocervical columnar cells are notes.

diagnosis:
pap smear:- LSIL( low grade squamous intraepithelial lesion)

and then there was an other one as following:

specimen: HVS

GRA, STAIN: PUS CELLS: MODERATE
EPITHELIAL CELLS: MODERATE
GRAM POSITIVE BACILLI: NUMEROUS
GRAM POSITIVE COCCI: FEW

CULTURE: MIXED BACTERIAL VAGINAL FLORA.

I was not able to collect my throat swap result today.
I want you to please give me detailed inside of the above mentioned results. I am not sure what does they mean. if there are few medicines that i can take to treat them.

I hope you are doing well. God bless you
Kind Regards

I was able to see my online report of throat swab
it says:

throat culture:
no bacterial pathogens isolated.  

I think that means no bacteria in my throat. That is great :)

Kind regards.
Hi, well the pap smear shows a low grade but abnormal PAP smear. You need to get to a gynecologist to get it taken care of. They may do a colposcopy which may include a biopsy.
The vaginal culture or smear is normal. The bacteria are normal for the vagina. You are supposed to have lots of epithelial cells and gram positive bacilli. The few gram positive cocci are ok too.
hope this helps. The only treatment you need is to see the doctor to get the cervical exam done.
Sorry you are going through this.
mkh9
Well I wanted to add that firstly they don't normally call white blood cells that cause an infection pus cells. They call them PMN's or (polys or polymorphonuclear leukocytes). It sounds non scientific or non technical. But anyway, it is a possibility that you have a staph infection due to the number of "pus" cells or PMNs and few gram positive cocci in clusters. So, you may need to get an antibiotic for this. BUT, they should do a culture before you take any antibiotic based on a smear because some staphlycocci do not cause an infection and only Staphyloccus aureus causes infection (unless it is in the urine then there is another strain). So they need to do a culture to identify it first before you take any antibiotics!! Or you will end up getting sicker from too many antibiotics if there is no reason for them. I can tell you why later if you want to know.
take care,
mkh9

Thanks for getting back to me, Hope you are doing well.
So I understand I have to go for colposcopy and get a biopsy if needed, They will do some treatment to get abnormality under control, Isn't it?

Vaginal culture is normal or not, i am not sure. I will take these to my doctor and ask her to do culture again and then give me some medicines. Do you think I might have some other STI OR STD.
I do get burring feel when I pass urine. I also had 3 years ago yeast infection.
Do you think I have bv. I am not sure if this all links together, the bacteria and hpv and abnormal cell changes, as smear is abnormal.

I will surely go for colposcopy and treatment after that, But what should I do for the infection. will they do same culture test again and know what medicines should i take.

Sorry I am bit confused.
King regards dear! TAKE CARE
Yes it is important about the coloposcopy and/or taking care of the abnormal cells. They can progress to a higher grade if you don't get rid of the bad cells.  As for the infection. I am not 100% sure you have it. Like I said they need to do a vaginal culture not just a smear. The smear is a preliminary result. Are you waiting for vaginal culture results or is that it? If not then you need to get a vaginal culture. Also, if you are feeling burning when you urinate then you probably have a urinary tract infection. It is common. Vaginal yeast infections itch  a lot they don't really burn much. So I think it is a urinary tract infection. You could try drinking a whole lot of regular cranberry juice for a few days and lots of water if you don't want another antibiotic if it goes away then it may be ok. But you could get the urine culture done too and take antibiotics. If you take antibiotic try to get the doctor to give you one that would take care of the vaginal infection (if they think you have one and the urinary tract infection if you have one). Sometimes when you wipe to clean yourself and you have one infection it can get into the urinary tract area. Try to wipe from front to back and never the reverse. Also, after sex always urinate after. You get a lot of bacterial build up after sex. Don't ever use douce's or vinegar or yogurt or anything to clean the vagina either. These change the Ph of the vagina and can give you BV or something else.  The vagina is self cleaning inside. Just clean the outside. I don't think you have BV at this point. I don't see you saying you have any of the symptoms. You don't have a smelly or colored discharge do you? No I don't think you have an STD, but you could get checked if you haven't had them done. I would get the vaginal culture and urine culture done first. Get all that taken care of and see how you feel. if it clears up or clear up with treatment then I would get the coloposcopy or whatever the doctor wants to do to get rid of the abnormal cells then and STD or anything else is secondary. I would do that after all this. I hope this answers all your questions if not I'm not going anywhere.
mkh9

You are right, i do not feel itchy, i do not have smelly discharge now, i use to have it three years ago, how ever i do get minor cheese kind of white cream in the folding of vargina but i guess that is normal.
I already had vargina culture and that is the only result i got.
GRA, STAIN: PUS CELLS: MODERATE
EPITHELIAL CELLS: MODERATE
GRAM POSITIVE BACILLI: NUMEROUS
GRAM POSITIVE COCCI: FEW

CULTURE: MIXED BACTERIAL VAGINAL FLORA.

I will get urinary culture done and see what result do i get.
I will drink a lot of cranberry juice. I hope that it gets better with this. I am going to UK on 19th and will get Coloposcopy done there.
I have not yet got any std test done. I will do that too.
You are very helpful dear. I pray for you a lot. I wish happiness for you.
I will stay connected and will ask for your advise on all of my diagnosis.
What tests should i get done for STDS AND STI?
Thank you so much
take care
Kind Regards.
Hi aimaa,
The  vaginal culture result you just gave me didn't have any yeast in it and it was Normal.  So they need to culture the white stuff in the fold of the vagina ( a smear would help on that). It is probably yeast. You could try an over the counter yeast treatment. You don't normally get yeast in the urinary tract. Cranberry juice won't work on yeast it only works on bacteria. So, I would get a urine culture. For STD's if you want to check for these later you can check for CT, GC, Trichomonas, Syphilius, and for STI's, Mycoplasma genitalium, Mycoplasma hominis, and Ureaplasma urealyticum.
Glad you will keep in touch.
take care,
mkh9

I will do as you directed. I am going to uk on 19th and then i will get all my STD screening and cultures etc done over there. I will get back on the results to you.
You have been so nice to me, you guided me and encouraged me too. I was very depressed. I am meditating now and eating healthy to bring up my blood count.
I will get back to you once i get to uk. Till then take care my dear and keep up the good work.
I pray for your happiness and well being.
Kind Regards
Thanks for your good wishes. Have a good and safe trip back home. I hope all goes well for you.
mkh9

How are you? hope everything is fine at your end.
I went to ent doctor, with those reports and he said I have chronic tonsillitis, he was also able to take one tiny stone like thing out of my one tonsil. It was the white spot that was visible for many days.
I am not sure what all this is. As you suggested that taking out tonsils now is risky, too much blood lose, so I did not go for that procedure, what should I do?
I already took antibiotics.
I will show u how my throat looks like now.
here is the link
http://www.drpaulose.com/general/persistent-sore-throat-chronic-pharyngitis-laser-treatment
all though mine is not that worse. I have some redness and few white dots instead of these thick bumps. but it is on the same place.
I am eating healthy. now which is good. I will soon get my full blood count again to know if lymphcytes are back to normal.

What do you think, I should do regarding my throat.

Kind Reagrds.
Yes I took a look at the link. It is not good to have a persistant infection but I have heard and read that it is dangerous to have the tonsils taken out frm an adult. The bleeding can start up after you get home. Also there is a lot of pain with it. I don't know about the CO2 laser. I haven't heard much about it and how safe it is. I would ask your regular doctor about it.  I think a lot of doctors though will say it is ok and then you go home and have a lot of problems. But you can still get his/her opinion. Does it go away for a while then come back or it is there all the time? You don't want to keep taking antibiotics all the time. You can get Clostridium difficile. this bacteria can take over the digestive tract and give you serious diarrhea and  bloating, gas and then block your colon. You have to be exposed to it via a doctors office, hospital, day care center for children etc. and it stays dormant until you take antibiotics that knock out your normal bacteria in the intestines and then it allows the C. difficile to take over and it produces a toxin. So that is why I suggested the probiotics. I am just telling you in advance. You would know if you had it. I am also more worried about the abnormal PAP smear. So when you get back that is #1 priority. Then deal with the throat and anything else we talked about. Do they ever culture Strep. group A or Strep pyogenes out of your throat? It looks like they just do a smear or what I call a gram stain? Where they look at the cells and don't culture it. They can also do a swab for a rapid strep test without doing a culture but it has a lot of false negative. They are not allowed to that here in the U.S. if the swab is negative they have to do a culture. Anyway, hope this gives you some guidance. Have a good trip back.
mkh9

I am not sure what should i do, I am taking probiotics now. this spot like thing are there in my throat for one and half a month, i dont know how long where they there before i noticed them. I do have motions a lot. I go to toilet 3 or 4 times a day. I want to know what is best for me at this point and will i get complications in future. Is it very alarming?

What can be done for this?

I was taking a lot of cranberry juice and the burning after urine is gone.
I will also go and treat the abnormal cells which where recognised in pap smear. I am worried about my throat and the complications i will get due to that. I am having diarhea most of the time.

thanks a lot for guiding me. Have a nice day.  
Kind Regards.
yes you are right my first priority is treatment of abnormal pap smear and then throat. They only did throat culture, they found no bacteria. They did a strep test too, came normal. I will be satisfied once i am in uk and get all my tests done there.

thanks
Kind Regards.

How are you? Didn't get any reply from you, I hope everything is alright at your end.

Kind Regards.
Hi aimaa,
No I thought things were well in what you said and that you were getting ready to travel. I thought what you said was good and that your plans were good too. I'll talk to you when you get home. Glad your culture was negative. I'm doing ok. I have been having more back pain lately because I am doing more, but also tooth pain. I am going to the dentist (endodontologist) tomorrow. I hope I don't need a root canal or have a fractured tooth. We'll see. Let me know how you do when you get home. I hope your trip goes well.
mkh9

Sorry for the late reply, Hope your dentist appointment went well. How are you feeling now?

I have been stuck with some relatives, I was unable to travel on 19th. My flight is rescheduled for 28th november and will start from there. I have taken an other complete blood count test, I will get my result by tomorrow and will see if the lyphocytes have come up to normal.

I am very desperate to go to uk and get all things done.
May God bless you with good health and happiness dear, hope you are not feeling dental pain.

Kind Regards.
Good to hear from you.  Thanks for your concern about my tooth. It turns out I need to get a root canal on that tooth on December 3rd. I hope it turns out ok. We're going to visit my husbands mother and his sister and her husband on the 28th for Thanksgiving holiday. I hope your CBC comes out ok. Also, hope you have a good flight.
take care,
mkh9

I have been bit busy with all travelling, I am in uk, My GP says the skin tag in mouth are not much of a concern but i still have appointment with a dentist who looks for mouth cancer too. I went to get tested for stds and STIs,  they checked me for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, hiv, hepatitis B, they did not check me for anything more. I am not sure what other tests i should get done. I have appointment for colposcopy on 7th january. I will know whats going on then. I will let you know about STI AND STD result when they come through. Hope your root canal went well and you are feeling better now. I bought myself feroglobin for iron and probio10 with 10 million strength. I am having a very healthy diet, too much or garlic and ginger. I want to know what tests do you suggest for my mouth and what STI AND STD test is essential for me to get done.

Thanks dear, I always feel comfortable discussing my medical with you and taking your advise. Thanks again.

Kind Regards.
Good to hear you had a safe trip home. Ok, glad you are getting the colposcopy. Hope the next PAP is normal. If you want to check for all the STD's that you haven't done just to do them all you can do Trichomonas, Hepatitis C, syphilis, I guess that is it since you did a lot. Do you still have diarrhea? If so, how many times a day and do you have gas and bloating , cramping? If not we won't have to go into that. For the throat you should get a full throat culture not just  a strep test. Your ASO test was negative and the rapid strep test but the culture could be positive. So on the culture if they do full throat culture they should check for Group C and G beta hemolytic strep too. These can also cause a strep throat (I had group G and it was terrible). I also had a strep throat from group B it is not as bad but still hurts. G was very invasive and I had a high fever and could hardly drive a couple of blocks to the doctor. I had white pus all over the tonsils (totally covered in white). I was so sick. He gave me two shots of Azithromycin and a Z-pack (Azithromycin pack of pills). That worked well. Group B,C and G won't show up on the strep test only on culture. As a reminder you were going to get an ultrasound of the throat for throat cancer but you can also get an upper GI of the upper stomach, throat and see if you have any ulcers and look for cancer. An ultrasound won't pick the ulcer up but I not sure? You can ask which is better. You may want to recheck your CBC to see how your lymphocytes are doing or wait 3 months after you have taken the iron and then do the CBC and iron plus ferritin and total iron binding, maybe B12.
How does that sound? A lot of work. My root canal is half finished and I get the other half next week. I'll be glad when it is done. I have herpes cold sores so they hide out in the nerves when you don't have the sores. I found out that when they gave me the injection to numb my tooth they did 4 injections so they can remove the nerve and one injection was by the nerve and I got a herpes outbreak by my gumline by the tooth they worked on. So it is really sore. I never heard of that one. So now I am taking meds to get rid of that. I hope it heals before the 17th. It is always something.
take care,
mkh9
Hi again, see last post. I forgot for the STI's, they have a PCR test. I don't if they have one by Autogenomics but if they do or if they have another company that tests by PCR for these organisms for STI:
Bacteroides fragilis
Mobiluncus sp.
Atopobium sp.
Prevotella sp.
Garderella vaginalis

They have a standard way to tell if there is actually a STI. It is a combination of what they see on a smear plus culture and/or PCR.
So, that is it.
mkh9
I am also very worried about Oral HPV.Is there anywhere I could get tested for it?
Hi, sorry I took so long to see your question. If you are in the U.S. they don't test people for HPV of the throat unless you have head and/or neck cancer. Then they used the type towards treatment.  If you are in Europe they may have places that test you. The FDA hasn't cleared testing for HPV in oral sites here in the U.S. Generally, these types of infections clear themselves over time. But, sometimes they can cause a problem. You can try to ask you family doctor if they would do it but it may not be as accurate if they use the same solution as they do for a PAP smear and they may not want to do it.
mkh9

Sorry it has been too long that i did not get back to you, Its just that I was busy settling in the house. I had to move to another place. Happy christmas!!! hope you are doing well. How is your tooth? and that herpes?

In your last three msgs, you said i should get throat culture done, I got that done and it was normal. They took some swab and tested it for bacterial growth for 4 days. I don't know if that is enough, I have come across some conclusions and would like to take have your opinion on those.

I have iron deficiency from 4 years now. I am over weight for my height, I am 72 kgs and I guess thats why I do get acid reflux, I have bad tonsils with tonsil stones, but very minor at the moment, I did have bad breath for half of my life, I do get mouth ulcers on the roof of my mouth or some times on inner cheeks, I do recover in a week, they for the shape of minor dots but few together, they turn red after a day or two.

I am taking iron tablet "Feroglobin iron", I am also taking probio for stomach with 10 billion culture.

I do not get diarrhea now. I do get it occasionally but not all the time like before.

I am waiting for 7th of january when I will get my colposcopy done, I will find out more on that day and will get back to you.

The result for  chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, hiv, hepatitis B came negative.
I don't know if I should go for any other test, as I am already due for colposcopy.

Do you think I will be alright after colposcopy, I mean will I be able to get married and have healthy sexual relation with my husband and can have healthy babies. I just am curious that if this effects on the babies.

Ahh too many questions....

I hope you enjoy christmas!!!!!

My best wishes for you and your family. May you have good health and happiness in your life.

Kind regards.
1. Throat culture (4 days) was long enough. Good results.
2. The acid reflux could be causing the Tonsil problem and stones. If you clean the back of the tongue with a tooth brush that has a tongue cleaner or gargle with salt water (1 teaspoon in a cup of warm water) might help with the breath problems. You have to treat the acid reflux and make sure it doesn't cause problems such as stomach or throat ulcers and cancer long term. Keep on top of that.
3. Good that you are taking the probiotics. I would take them for a month or two straight then if you feel ok then you can stop if  you are not taking any more antibiotics.
4. Great on all the STD's. Did you ever get tested for Hep C? that can also be an STD.
5. A colposcopy shouldn't cause any problem for sex or having a baby. The doctor should inform you of any risks but normally it should cause a problem.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well and a very Happy New year. Hope all goes well with the colposcopy and your future results. My root canal come out well and I'm just waiting for the final crown.
take care,
mkh9
Happy new years to you too, I am glad to see your reply, always making my life less stressful and more happier.
I want to know how can I treat acid reflux, what can I do to make it ok, I am getting heart burns when i band on lay down straight, there is something uncomfortable in chest, I also have short breath for few days now.
I did check myself for hep c and it was negative too.

I hope you have a wonderful new year and make good new year resolutions :)!!!

TAKE CARE

kind regards
Well, I take Zantac or the generic is called Ranitidine 150mg tablets. You can take 1-2 a day. You can take them for a two months to see how you feel. you can take them to relieve symptoms daily or prevent symptoms take 30-60 minutes before a meal. But, if breast feeding ask a doctor before taking. Same with any mediation. Also, there are others but the "purple Pill" gives me diarrhea and it is a big side effect. I have to look that one up if you want to try it as it is a stronger med. Have you had your heart checked just to be sure? I know you are young but the shortness of breath could be due to other things so I just ask. I have a benign arrhythmia that sometimes gives me chest pain but the GERD gives me stabbing chest pain sometimes too. If I didn't know better though these things could be signs of other things. Have you had your lungs checked too? How is your blood pressure? My bp is 90/60 or 55 so I sometimes feel almost faint and light headed and out of breath. But, the low Iron does that to me too. So I wonder if that is your problem too.  Just asking.
take care,
mkh9
hi,

How are you? I hope you have good new years eve. I am taking antacids table called rennie. but nothing else, I would like to take that stronger medicine which you were mentioning. so i will take it for two month and see how it goes, I do have low iron and i do encounter low blood pressure and fast heart beat. I did not have my heart or lungs checked yet. well I am not sure what check up should i go for.

I am trying to take my meal early in the day and not take fizzy drinks and alcohol at all.

I am eating healthy, i just tend to take coffee two to 3 cups a day.

I have also noticed that when i sing loud and for a week or two my throat becomes sore from deep like in thyroid area.

I want to get more tests done but don't know which ones.

Hope you enjoy your new year!!! wish you a happy new year and a very healthy coming year, full or happiness!!!

Kind regards.
Hi and Happy New Years to you too. I hope it will be a good year! Have you ever felt a flutter in your chest or heart area? It makes you cough or just feels funny? Also, sometimes a bit of chest pain but not too bad? I have all that and it was a benign arrhythmia.  I found out by first getting an EKG and it was negative. They did a 24 hour monitor you take home and  wear it and it checks the electrical part of the heart for 24 hours. That is how they found I had an arrhythmia. It is called PAC'S or pre atrial contractions (or something like that) and there are also other types. Some are benign others you need meds for such as beta blockers. But that is only if you have atrial fibrillation. I also got tested with a echocardiogram to check for structural problems and that was negative. He was looking for mitral valve prolapse. It was just in case. For me I just had to cut out caffeine and less sugar helps. I think the problem where your throat gets sore when you sing has to do with the acid erosion. So until that heals you will have problems like that. You need to heal that up or you could have problems down the line. You may want to cut out coffee. I had to quit after years of drinking it since it is acidic. Switch to something else maybe herbal tea? That is what I do now. My brother has these symptoms too of the feeling of the heartbeat skipping. He cut out coffee and cut way back on sugar and he feels better. But it is best to get diagnosed if you think you have a problems. Take care and try not to over worry! Enjoy the New Year!
Mkh9
hi,
How are you, I hope you are fine. I am very happy nowadays, I had my birthday on 16th january and on 17th I got engaged, I also have a good news for you that my colposcopy went very well. The doctor examine the area with some micro scope and also put some liquid on the area, he said he will take some biopsy but he looked into it and he found nothing to worry about, he didn't even have to take any biopsy, He said he will suggest me to take a smear test after a year. I guess that is a good sign., what do you think. what is going on. I am feeling much better after that news, Yes i do have to look into my throat matter and my mouth sensitivity. I do get sore mouth twice or thrice in a month. I am going to check with  my dentist about that. I also had my stole sample test done for any bacterial growth in my intestines, but that came clear. I was able to get my previous cvc tests from last 5 years, They are all abnormal, my haemoglobin is low in all of them and lymphocytes are low in the of them, so it is for few years that I have this, I wonder what is the reason behind it.
I am sorry didn't get back soon, i was busy with engagement and preparations.
Thank you so much dear.
Hello aimaa,
Great to hear from you. I am so happy for you. Happy Belated birthday and Congratulations on your engagement! Wonderful news on the colposcopy. I hope that it turns out negative on your next PAP. I don't know maybe the cells sloughed off? Was this the same doctor that found it before? I hope he didn't miss anything. Is this a good doctor that you trust? They will see it with the next Pap smear so that will be a double check on it. Regarding the CBC test. How low are the lymphocytes and hemoglobin. I need the values of a couple of times and the range they use for the normal range. If it is only slightly off it may not be anything if it is off a lot then I'll have to think about it. Usually, when the hemoglobin is low it is related to anemia. The lymphocytes being low is a different matter sometimes that has to do with your immunity.  It depends on how low and so forth. So I'll await your results.
take care,
mkh9
Sorry to reply that late, I have been busy with my fiancĂ© and his family. I wanted to share my complete blood count result from year to year, they all are abnormal. I went to my gp and asked him to give me all of my results from 2010. So If you can provide me email address, I can  send you the reports.

the dr was NHS one who did colposcopy and this dr was different then the one who did smear test. I will get another smear done in november. As colposcopy dr said get it done in years time.

I hope things turn out well by then. I am still bit worried about the blood count.

I really need someone to guide me on my CBC result.

How are you? I hope everything is good at your end. I wish good health and happiness for you.

Kind regards.
Hi Aimaa,
Glad things are going well with us. Why don't you just send me a message on here .Go to my home page mkh9 and I will friend you if I haven't already. You can copy and paste it in there. I get a lot of lab results on here. There are private messages so no one sees them. I'll be glad to take a look at them.
take care,
mkh9
Hi aimaa,
Sorry I meant, Glad things are going well. We're doing ok too. The rest is correct. LOL.
mkh9

How is your progress with oral HPV?  I'm going to dr next week, but I believe I have it because I performed oral on a woman who has it (found out later).  Now i have persistent sore throat.  Has your throat cleared up?  Or do you still have the same discomfort.

Any info is appreciated.