Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Please help me.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Please help me.

i'm going to try and make this simple and sweet. i'm 21.female. i've had 9 sex partners.  i saw my doctor about what i was concerned was a wart. she said it "looks like hpv" . in that same test i got results saying i have an inflamed cervix and pre-cancerous cells on my cervix, that she thinks are "likely due to the hpv" .   I am litterally freaking out. i've never been so unsafe in my life. I recently lost a friend to suicide about 3 weeks ago so i know how horrible it is for everyone to deal with....however.. this is why i am posting this post as a plea in desperation.
but with finding this information that a. i likely have hpv, b. that its already spreading to my cervix, and putting me at risk of cervical cancer.
I feel as if no one will ever ever love me. be with me. anyone i tell will hate me. if i sleep with them and dont tell them theyll hate me. there's no way around this. ill have it for the rest of my life. if someone loves me they wont wanna sleep with me. ill never be able to have sex ever again, which means ill never have kids, and if i develop cancer, i may need a historectomy which Definately i cann never have children.    If i can never have children. I . will. kill. myself. theres no more reason to live. no more reason to try. i am afraid i will  hurt myself feeling this way and having these thoughts, but i just simply cannot live with this....please. help me so i dont hurt the ones around me...they are dealing with enough already. i'm running out of places to turn.
it sucks but it's not the end of the world. i do know how you feel as I felt the same way before.

Read other posts as there is A LOT of info here. However to help address your concerns, CELEBREX might help. Your doc probably won't just give it to you though.  Lopinavir might also but probably even harder to get.  In the meantime, build up your immunity and try Tagamet.  It can't hurt. Get at least 20 minutes of sun exposure daily.  Daily asprin might also help a little.  There are a lot of vitamins/herbs that may help boost your immune system.  

there is more hope, read this:
http://info.vgxii.com/blog/bid/92476/Coridon-s-HPV-DNA-Vaccine-Shows-Promise-in-Preclinical-Trials

some info here:
http://on.fb.me/12wiZW1
Agree with test_dummy. Start leading a healthier life. Exercise daily, eat healthy, stop smoking cigs if you do, cut down or out booze, get more rest, reduce stress via meditation or exercise, take multi-vitamins and supplements (A, B+ with Folic acid, C with bioflavonoids, E, Zinc, Garlic, Elderberry pills, etc).  Not so sure about the sun advice. In men, doctors have found a link to melonoma and HPV. Would not be surprised same link is in women. Get the vaccine asap since you are under 26. It will protect you from the strains you do not have. A strong immune system is key to fighting this virus.

Women can get tested for this. After 2 clean paps, you will be declared to be "not infectious or clean".  No one knows if this means that the virus is not in your body anymore or it is at such low levels that it cannot be detected by tests. It is not the end of the world. This is the most popular STD in the world now and there are millions of people who have it or had it. Whether you tell future partners is up to you. Most doctors do not recommend you tell anyone after 6-24 months of no warts, mainly because if you sleep with someone who has had multiple partners like you have they already have been exposed. 90% of the infected clear it. No one knows who is in this 90% but by bossting your immune system, you will have a better chance. The CDC says 4 or more partners will usually result in exposure to HPV. At "9", you've doubled the odds.
thankyou. i'm trying really hard to get by. my doctor sent me to a gyno but its another month! before i get in! i'm taking every herb i can get my hands on. although i havnt heard of those drugs you mentioned so ill try those!! I live in Canada and have a military drug plan so drugs arent as hard to get here lol. ill do what I can..and i am on here reading a lot because knowing i'm not alone is the only thing keeping me going...