Polyps and HPV
I have recently been diagnosed with HPV (not shown in a pap, just via a HPV test) and even more recently found out that I have polyps on my cervix.  Do the two have any relation?  Can HPV cause polyps?  I know the two have to do with the cervix.    I am 24 years old and have not had any children/miscarriages.
Thank you.
wait here..u had a HPV test minus a pap?they usually do the pap first or do it simultaneously with the HPV test.I am not certain that HPV would/would not cause cervical polyps..good question for Drs.Hook and Handsfield in the Experts Forum or Dr.Downing in the Gynecology Forum.
Whats that doing in a vaccine// shot into the body cavity//
A vaccine on its way for mandate ?pushed by a citizens lobby//merck not doing their job pulling **** off the shelf? it looks like terrorism//
everyone off partying and doing drugs..noone the wiser/Look/their is a lot more/google search engine
kkrasnowwaterman gardasil the hpv side effects